Terrorism

stopwn1981

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I suggest you do a search for the thread that was done on this in November and read all the replies in there.

If you can't be bothered with that then I suggest staying indoors and never going anywhere or doing anything 'just in case'. After all, it was bars and restaurants and trains that were targeted..... easy soft targets not something with a fence and lots of security.

There are events that attract thousands upon thousands of people to one place almost every single day in this country. Not to mention the commuter hubs, airports, stations, tourist attractions, stadia, venues...

If it's going to happen it will happen, but I wouldn't waste time worrying about it.

why bring it up .....???? i dont get it yea theres a chance but theres a chance your car or coach or train will be hit crash or derailed but we dont bring that up ..........get away with your negative vibes old son

15 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

why bring it up .....???? i dont get it yea theres a chance but theres a chance your car or coach or train will be hit crash or derailed but we dont bring that up ..........get away with your negative vibes old son

You're totally right, I'll focus my negativity on the bland as bland can be headliners instead. Phew that's better...

25 minutes ago, Gacheezbo said:

It's very 'Four Lions'-esque to imagine a group of Jihadis shitting it on ticket day trying desperately to get tickets, posting on these forums asking chance of resale but having a glance at the line-up thread 'Coldplay AGAIN?!'

Does Glastonbury have rubber dinghy rapids?

1 hour ago, Spindles said:

The festival is going on during the Euro 2016 tournament in France, a far more likely target for insane death cult followers I am sure.

I'm going to the Euro's and Glastonbury!! 

God help me.... (Problem is I don't believe in him either). No hope