Adele sub headliner?

Mark Pooler

3 minutes ago, weirdforces said:

That's a very generalising statement and very subjective anyway. I have only one thing to say about the lyrics argument: Quality over quantity any day.

Not quantity over quality, more harmony over morosity.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

The highlight of this thread so far was when Bamber called his idol "staggeringly dim beyond belief" :D

It's the old 'Marlon Brandon was such a brilliant actor because he was thick and couldn't overthink things' argument.

Jesse's genius is a result of her apparent density. At the end of her life she'll collapse in on herself and create a black hole into which we can dump her albums.

Just now, Woffy said:

It's the old 'Marlon Brandon was such a brilliant actor because he was thick and couldn't overthink things' argument.

Jesse's genius is a result of her apparent density. At the end of her life she'll collapse in on herself and create a black hole into which we can dump her albums.

and which Russy will "accidentally" fall into.

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

??

I myself do this a lot, ! present contradictory posts to prove a position. However my position here is not that Radiohead are shite, but, in fact they have produced little of merit in the last ten years. That is all. Do not twist my posts out of context you ....

14 minutes ago, bamber said:

I myself do this a lot, ! present contradictory posts to prove a position. However my position here is not that Radiohead are shite, but, in fact they have produced little of merit in the last ten years. That is all. Do not twist my posts out of context you ....

Two points.

1. You didn't just say the last decade you said "and arguably way before.." What is there possibly to twist there? How else can that be taken?

2. Radiohead have only released two albums in the last decade. One of them, In Rainbows, received enormous critical critical acclaim and is viewed by many as the best work of their career. So there goes that argument too...

Edited by Hugh Jass
Typos

26 minutes ago, bamber said:

Not quantity over quality, more harmony over morosity.

53 minutes ago, bamber said:

Now that is great tune, truly great, until Yorke stats singing. The Lyrics here are my issue?

There are not many of them.

I'm starting to think that you're trolling us all. The whole Jesse J thing is becoming hilarious.

16 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

The highlight of this thread so far was when Bamber called his idol "staggeringly dim beyond belief" :D

Where exactly did I declare Jessie J was my "Idol"?

Girl can sing, very well as it goes.

She can also write, nominated twice for a Grammy

Doing the above whilst being (most probably by her own admission) "staggeringly dim beyond belief" is impressive. You know she has had health problems and spent many of her formative years in hospitals?

What a bunch of heartless c**ts you turned out to be :blum:

3 minutes ago, The Placid Casual said:

I didn't know this was the case but no. I wasn't mocking mental health.

Sorry if you saw it that way.

No No,

keyboards are dangerous things

you do know I'm kidding you all, right?

Edited by bamber
You c**t