FLARES @ LEEDS

On 3/28/2016 at 0:55 PM, kaosmark2 said:

As much as an idiot as gazza is in these forums, he's never advocated this level of twat.

Telling him he's a twat over and over again isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference. The way I see it is he'll bring a flare in whether we like it or not so it's better that he's given some safety guidelines to avoid injury. My only worry is that he won't listen to this and when security do come for his flare, he'll do what I've seen some braindead morons do and either drop it or even throw it.

On 3/23/2016 at 11:08 PM, mandymember said:

Me and my friend are going to take a couple of hand held flares to leeds festival this year. Anyone here got any tips or personal experience on flares at festivals? Don't bother telling me im a c**t or how you're going to point security straight to me - Im there to have fun not adhere to your comfort levels.

Are you the type of person who still makes a cooing noise whenever they see a firework? It's a fucking flare, light one in your garden if you're that impressed or think they're that much fun. Most people are there to drink lots of alcohol and dance to music, if you're more interested in looking at pretty lights and tittering with you friend whilst being naughty probably best to do it elsewhere.

10 hours ago, The Placid Casual said:

Telling him he's a twat over and over again isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference. The way I see it is he'll bring a flare in whether we like it or not so it's better that he's given some safety guidelines to avoid injury. My only worry is that he won't listen to this and when security do come for his flare, he'll do what I've seen some braindead morons do and either drop it or even throw it.

I get that, I wasn't commenting for his benefit though, more defending gazza.

• 2 weeks later...