Festival Buddies? All by myself!

Raeofsun1991

:D Hello my name's Rae - I'm from the West Midlands and travelling up for this year's Leeds Festival - mainly to see Biffy Clyro! 

I'm heading up on my own, as I went to Isle of Wight festival a few years back with mates and ended up on my own anyway - this time will be minus the arguments and hassle tbh.

Would be a bonus if I could meet up with some new buddies to keep me company, whether your in a group or also playing it solo.

Thanks

Rae x

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a group of us coming from all over the place(Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Chester, Barnsley and Carlisle) feel free to join. We're usually somewhere opposite the food and toilets in orange camp :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hiya,

I'm leslie and I am coming down from Glasgow to catch the Leeds Festival and I will be alone too. I'm hoping to be able to join you guys to camp together. This will be my first festival in UK so I am super excited and in need of advice on Dos and Don'ts. :)
I want to catch Biffy Clyro, Disclosure, Chvrches, Die Antwoord, RHCP and Half Moon Run.

Drop me a message and cheers!

Leslie

I'm Egg and i'm also from the West Midlands.

I wouldn't worry about going to the festival on your own, I originally went back in 2006 and now i've gone every year. The group seems to get bigger and bigger and now we camp with around 30+ people. I'm sure you'll find a group to fit into, if not, head over to Blue camp opposite the Festival Angels stall. We'll be there!

#LoveThatBlueCamp.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm heading up from Stoke tomorrow. I'll be camping near the village in Blue camp. If anyone wants to camp with me they are more than welcome. Just send me a message on here or PM me for my mobile number.

Rob

P.S. If anyone hasn't been to a festival before check this guide out, I know it is written for Download but a lot of the same advice applies to any festival.

Festival Survival Guide by Apache

Hi everyone! I'll be going on my own too on Friday for the whole weekend. I got tickets from work today and obviously all my friends already had plans for the bank holiday. I'm a bit nervous since this is my first festival and I'd have to camp on my own!

Anyone else camping solo? 

23 hours ago, AndreaLeonel said:

Hi everyone! I'll be going on my own too on Friday for the whole weekend. I got ticnotkets from work today and obviously all my friends already had plans for the n

23 hours ago, AndreaLeonel said:

Hi everyone! I'll be going on my own too on Friday for the whole weekend. I got tickets from work today and obviously all my friends already had plans for the bank holiday. I'm a bit nervous since this is my first festival and I'd have to camp on my own!

it nervous since this isimy first festival and I'd have to camp on my own!

I've got space in my bunk ...dry nd warm ladies only!