eFestivals hoodies (limited time to order!)

eFestivals

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, evilduck said:

My purple one has just arrived too. It's lovely, very warm. Thanks for sorting it Neil! I'll go gold when I get paid next Friday too, seeing as you barely made any money off these.

10 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

Mine's arrived :D very happy with it. Thank you

glad you like them :)

10 hours ago, eFestivals said:

if they were to be done again they couldn't be done for the price of £22.50 charged this time - I had to take a guess on what they'd cost me, and now I know what they've cost I know I've made 32p on each one (so about £8 total profit), and that's only been achieved by a bit of creative accounting* that my accountant/HMRC might take a dim view of.

(* just to be clear, nothing illegal, but something which I know the VAT-man can decide to declare as unacceptable - I've excluded the postage cost from the VAT calculation [postage is zero-rated for VAT])

As I feel you should have made more than 32p profit on each I'm going to go find the donation button and donate some and I encourage others to do so. 

Edited by Muppetmark

12 minutes ago, 5co77ie said:

i have a stalker ;)

Dont tell anyone!  You were supposed to know.  

I'm pretty sure I was chatting to you in the West Holts Bar last year - the one behind the stage not to the side of it!

If not - you have a double!

Edited by stuwilky

• 2 weeks later...

My hoody arrived and I love it - its navy blue with the 'limited edition' yellow dancing man

Unfortunately its far too big for me - they are v  generous in size - yummy and warm but I just looked swamped in it. Its a Mens Medium

So I am offering it out to someone who would like it and would wear it with pride - in return for a donation to efestivals donation pot to keep the site going. It cost me £22.95 so a £15.00 donation seems fair and a good bargain for anyone that missed out

I will postage and package the item at my cost to wherever you are (within reason - Australia may be silly postage)

Its unworn, and tried on just once

@eFestivals please can you post the link to the donation page

15 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

My hoody arrived and I love it - its navy blue with the 'limited edition' yellow dancing man

Unfortunately its far too big for me - they are v  generous in size - yummy and warm but I just looked swamped in it. Its a Mens Medium

So I am offering it out to someone who would like it and would wear it with pride - in return for a donation to efestivals donation pot to keep the site going. It cost me £22.95 so a £15.00 donation seems fair and a good bargain for anyone that missed out

I will postage and package the item at my cost to wherever you are (within reason - Australia may be silly postage)

@Funkyfairy! It sounds perfect for my husband so I'm up for it please.

1 minute ago, JanieM28 said:

@Funkyfairy! It sounds perfect for my husband so I'm up for it please.

Cool, its yours - just trying to find the donation page

PM me your address and I'll package it up. It may not go in the post until the weekend as I'm in the UK this weekend so will be cheaper and quicker to post from there

19 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

donations can be made here:-

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/clients/donations/1-Donations%20towards%20running%20costs/

3 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

PM me your address and I'll package it up. It may not go in the post until the weekend as I'm in the UK this weekend so will be cheaper and quicker to post from there

I've sent you a quick message by clicking on your name and putting a message in the 'leave a message on FF's feed'. Is that how I message you privately?

1 hour ago, Funkyfairy! said:

All done - you've got my address and the donation has been made. I did it for the full cost of the hoodie plus a bit extra for postage and packing as it seemed only fair. Look forward to receiving the jacket. Thanks for this.  :-)