buy an eFestivals Mug, go on!

eFestivals

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, sloseph said:

how many ml do these hold? I've had my eye on one for a while

Either: far too many, so you need to buy one right now.

Or: not very many, so you need to buy one now.

:D

It's certainly true that when these are gone there won't be further ones available. So buy one NOW. :)

edit: doh, just realised I misread what you asked. Someone below has given an answer tho.

Edited by eFestivals

4 minutes ago, sloseph said:

how many ml do these hold? I've had my eye on one for a while

I needed to add another vitally important task onto my list of "things that should be done" before I move onto "the thing that really must be done but I don't want to", so I measured it.  250ml.  You're welcome.  

Any thing else I can help with so that I can continue to procrastinate while looking busy and pretending to myself that I'm doing something useful?

And as an aside, these mugs are unbreakable.  While doing the measuring, I dropped the mug on the concrete floor that is the killer-of-all-things.  Said mug bounced and just then just sat there in one piece.  Think of them as the Bruce Willis of mugs - sorry if that doesn't add to your sales pitch Neil :lol:.

1 minute ago, mandolin said:

I needed to add another vitally important task onto my list of "things that should be done" before I move onto "the thing that really must be done but I don't want to", so I measured it.  250ml.  You're welcome.  

Any thing else I can help with so that I can continue to procrastinate while looking busy and pretending to myself that I'm doing something useful?

And as an aside, these mugs are unbreakable.  While doing the measuring, I dropped the mug on the concrete floor that is the killer-of-all-things.  Said mug bounced and just then just sat there in one piece.  Think of them as the Bruce Willis of mugs - sorry if that doesn't add to your sales pitch Neil :lol:.

how many fingers can you fit through the handle?

how long can you balance the mug on your head for?

that's all for now

33 minutes ago, sloseph said:

how many fingers can you fit through the handle?

how long can you balance the mug on your head for?

that's all for now

Two fingers! 

I'm gonna have to practice the balancing bit.  May take a while.  Thank you! :lol:

13 minutes ago, Badlands said:

For those trying in the resale, bear in mind that I was slurping my coffee from one of these top quality mugs on T-Day and successfully managed to bag 4 tickets with little fuss. Coincidence?

You've convinced me, ordered a couple. What do I need to buy to get Euro 2016 tickets?

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

if you manage to shift all the ones you have in stock how long will it keep the site running for ? :)

There's a few less than 300 mugs that I'll collect a bit than £3 each on (after postage, vat, etc), so £800-ish will fund efests for less than a week.

But mugs aren't the only income so they don't have to do that.... but it would be useful to sell them and have the extra income from doing so.

Thanks to the peeps who've ordered so far ... the missus will be especially pleased, as it's a further step towards her getting her bedroom cupboards back. :P

Due to taking my knackered old campervan for an MOT this afternoon and the subsequent depression these aren't going to make the post until tomorrow.

Which gives YOU - yes you, the person reading this right now - the chance to order too, with guaranteed super-swift despatch first thing tomorrow. :D