The Festival Run 2016

deebeedoobee

• 4 months later...

I wanted you to know that The Festival Run Organizing Committee has decided to take a rest in 2017, and with new energy will plan to have a Run in 2018, either in October 2018 or perhaps earlier in the summer (given that there will not be a Festival that year). 
I would like to thank all of you who have taken part in the past and who made the Run such a success last October, raising £11,000 for our charities.

We look forward to seeing you again in 2018.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

I wanted you to know that The Festival Run Organizing Committee has decided to take a rest in 2017, and with new energy will plan to have a Run in 2018, either in October 2018 or perhaps earlier in the summer (given that there will not be a Festival that year). 
I would like to thank all of you who have taken part in the past and who made the Run such a success last October, raising £11,000 for our charities.

We look forward to seeing you again in 2018.

Cracking amount raised , well done. Never easy to organise these events, to hats off to you

• 11 months later...

Festival Run Update....
As we are sure you are aware, 2018 will be a 'rest year' for Glastonbury Festival, and for Worthy Farm.
As such, we feel we should respect this rest year, and so there will not be a Festival Run in 2018.
We are sorry that many of you will be disappointed by this, but we plan to return in Autumn 2019. 
It has been requested that the run is then held every other year thereafter.

The Festival Run Team

• 1 year later...