Download Festival 2016

dentalplan

Just now, kaosmark2 said:

Are those reasons anything to do with Andy Copping being a bellend? :P

nope, it's to do with someone not being in the country currently.

What will be will be, but we're not going to be fairly and accurately reporting on Download to then be slagged off for doing a fair and accurate job.

17 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

In more actual download news, I am attending my first download since the very first one this year so that should be super.

Well, you won't be seeing Down.

Why is that being drunk only turns some people into racists? Are the drinking a different kind of alcohol to the rest of us?

3 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

There's even a thread on the official download forum all about him being a bell end, can't look good on the man.

Yeah I really do think this will be a bigger thing than his day-to-day activity of being an arse on Twitter. Not many employees would get away with representing their company the way he's been doing recently.

Can't get on the Download forum though. Not arsed enough to sign up.

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Well, you won't be seeing Down.

Why is that being drunk only turns some people into racists? Are the drinking a different kind of alcohol to the rest of us?

Well the 'drunk' thing was an excuse and more people attested to him being an actual real life racist after that, so fuck him.

I do like some of their stuff and would've gone along before the episode but there's no place for them at festivals. Kinda sad that only one (Fortarock in Holland) actually gave them the heave-ho and so many others stood by the band.

Hellfest managed to bring in Puscifer as a replacement/reshuffle which is kind of impressive.

23 minutes ago, cornucopia said:

I've clearly missed something here but what's happened to this site?

Copping has been throwing shots at efests on twitter so efests scrubbed the site of Download. See the R&L section for more info as it's talked about there.