Music Production

eastynh

On 2017-6-15 at 3:53 PM, WS_Jack_III said:

Here's the full thing.

Getting it mastered properly soon, really could do with some more people giving it a listen, considering putting it out there on various sites.

Feedback welcome.

Cheers mate will have a listen.

I am getting nowhere with the production but have started DJing again and still having piano lessons.

36 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Piano lessons much? I'd like to learn but I've always heard it can be pricey. 

I pay £180 for 10 mate. Have just had my 20th. It is hard work and it feels like I am getting nowhere. It is a bit like the karate kid, wax on, wax off at the minute. 

I am going to stick it out though as it seems a bit easier to fit in time wise. I have no chance with the production, just not got the time. It is a shame as I have all the gear here. Am hoping to give it a proper crack later on in the year.

8 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I pay £180 for 10 mate. Have just had my 20th. It is hard work and it feels like I am getting nowhere. It is a bit like the karate kid, wax on, wax off at the minute. 

I am going to stick it out though as it seems a bit easier to fit in time wise. I have no chance with the production, just not got the time. It is a shame as I have all the gear here. Am hoping to give it a proper crack later on in the year.

See i learned guitar on my own but hit a wall with it. Moved into the electronic stuff because it gives me more freedom in a way. 

1 hour ago, WS_Jack_III said:

See i learned guitar on my own but hit a wall with it. Moved into the electronic stuff because it gives me more freedom in a way. 

My daughter plays the guitar and is about to move on to playing it at uni. I was adamant with her that she gets at least a couple of hours with a teacher and it seems to have worked.

edit to add: That's 2 of my kids doing music. 1 doing Music Tech and the other Music Performance. Another is doing Game Design which draws off the music field (the use Reason)

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

On 2017-6-16 at 7:59 PM, Rufus Gwertigan said:

My daughter plays the guitar and is about to move on to playing it at uni. I was adamant with her that she gets at least a couple of hours with a teacher and it seems to have worked.

edit to add: That's 2 of my kids doing music. 1 doing Music Tech and the other Music Performance. Another is doing Game Design which draws off the music field (the use Reason)

Wow that's really cool!

Yeah i wished I'd had some lessons.

• 3 months later...

Posted this over in the New Music thread in Glastonbury forum too.

Bit nervous about this, you lot can be brutal haha 

I released my Debut EP a week ago, Neil said I could post links to it.

It's a loose concept about Nuclear weapons and the impact they can and have had. It's electronic music. As some of you know my main influences in that genre are Orbital and The Chemical Brothers.

and if you'd like to buy it, it's available on iTunes but Neil said buy it on Amazon music as he gets a kick back. 

iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/tales-from-the-wastelands-ep/id1292410495?app=itunes&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Amazon - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tales-Wastelands-Nashville-Electro-Service/dp/B076659NG6/ref=sr_1_1?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1507921629&sr=1-1-mp3-albums-bar-strip-0&keywords=nashville+electro+service

It's available on most music services. 

I'd be grateful if a few of you check it out. Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...