Glastonbury Survey - Dissertation

cwilson1

2 hours ago, cwilson1 said:

The survey was constructed as a result of focus groups that took place earlier on in the research. Each question was erected in relation to the key trends and themes discovered in the focus groups.

All the questions relate to the components that form brand equity and service branding models. 

Top tip: when you are applying for jobs, don't write like that ^^^^

14 hours ago, cwilson1 said:

Hi, 
Im sure everyone who discovers this post has heard of Glastonbury Festival. If possible, could you please spare two minutes of your time to do a quick survey for my dissertation! 
Please note this survey is intended for people who have attended and haven't attended. 
It only takes 2 minutes, all you have to do is just click or copy and paste the link below 

Thank you very much!  :rolleyes:
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/727LLCV

I have now finished my research, so there is no need to complete the survey. Thank you to all who responded to my survey, I appreciate it.

8 hours ago, cwilson1 said:

I have now finished my research, so there is no need to complete the survey. Thank you to all who responded to my survey, I appreciate it.

You've finished your research already and don't want / need more detail? Was your survey and the responses to it on here some sort of Trojan Horse type thingy?  Have we been had in the bag and you are actually Professor James Moriarty?

9 hours ago, Woffy said:

We pandered to their erection and now we'll never hear from them again.

I feel used.

Bastards.

lol i saw this thread still up there yesterday old son and thought wow thats the longest a survey post has stayed around .......seemed such a lovely poster thought id see if they stay lol