2nd announcement today

ramragon

I see weve got a 2nd announcement today, looks like its gonna be the glow tent line up and some others.

Considering shed seven, the bluetones and ocean colour scene are 50 miles away in newcastle on the saturday you would think that a couple of those could be announced. 

Not sure what time the announcement will be but itll probably be early tonight

Jess Glynn and Fun Luvin Criminals just been announced for T in the Park plus Stiff Little Fingers :o

Anywayz, there`s a few on there for July that I could see being at KC. Also noticed Jake Bugg has taken a tumble down the poster. Maybe I should retract my earlier too big to sub comment. I had also ruled him out of headlining Calling Out but now....not so sure.

Edited by comfortablynumb1910

9 hours ago, eFestivals said:

you sure it's a KC announcement, and not for another of the events the same team run?

I don't know for sure either way, tho I have an email here which suggests an announcement from them for something else today.

Upon reflection its pretty clear why you didnt recieve and email about thay announcement ! 

10 minutes ago, ramragon said:

Oh and theres another announcement next wednesday apparently..........

Hopefully the hotpots being announced for a pootopia slot

the shitpots aren't good enough for pootopia, they can headline that urinal swamp from Olympic year, at least that way the music would match the smell.

55 minutes ago, bottonrob said:

the shitpots aren't good enough for pootopia, they can headline that urinal swamp from Olympic year, at least that way the music would match the smell.

Who could ever forget the year of the urinal swamp, the grey urine fountains and the urine streams ! 

Grim

3 hours ago, Radgie Gadgie said:

Drum and Bass 

What a shitter.

We'll be heading into Lost Eden for our dance music again i reckon.

With about 20 other people.

Not really into the glow tent scene but the announcement hasnt been met with the best reaction on facebook

1 hour ago, ramragon said:

In the woodland area there were several dj booths and lit up areas that came alive after dark. You go past the silent disco and follow the path for a couple of hundred yards or so

ah yeah i remember sitting outside of their during the day when it was like a chill out zone. never got back up there after dark as was otherwise occupied. 

will try and remember to have a look this year. 5th kendal in a row for me, and always finding new bits

the lake side birthday party bar thing last year was superb on the saturday afternoon, red hot, out of the way, nice crowd, easy access bar.