Going alone!! 2016

Jazzi

I'm thinking about it. Went to Chelmsford with a group of friends a few years back and had a great time but now it's just me itching to go for a festival this summer. 

Happy to see bands on my own but it's the camping/ drinking on my own that I'm not so keen on...

• 1 month later...

Although I am not doing this, I have a friend who did! He absolutely LOVED it, V festival is really friendly and you are bound to meet people when you get there, definitely go for it! Just start chatting to the people in the tents around you, I know thats what he did- you are bound to meet people you get on well with! All the best of luck anyway! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jazz and Poco18,

Are you stil going to V festival? I am going alone too, was going to book tickets for the Chelmsford one. We can go together if you wish. I am looking to link up with people that will be going alone :)

Edited by LoTash

• 1 month later...
On 4 June 2016 at 1:34 PM, Sara* said:

Hi guys,

I'm going on my own too . I'd be more than happy to meet up somewhere and join you. :) 

Hi Sara Are you going to the Chelmsford one?  I would be happy to meet with you and we go together as I still haven't found anyone to link up with. Do you have Instagram and I can give you my Instagram name and we can chat on there if ok...

Edited by LoTash

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Vix01 said:

Hey there. I just posted in the other thread too. I know I'm a bit late but would love to find other people going alone to V festival hylands park. Xx

Hi, yes that is fine the more the merry. If you have Instagram you can add me and I will DM you my number on there. Sure the other girls will be happy you are coming with :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'll also be going alone to Vfest in Hyland Park also! I'm from Australia and literally know no one in the UK but I'll be over in London at that time and I love all the acts that are performing so I just have to go! I was wondering if I would be able to join your group? :) Xx

On 12 July 2016 at 0:21 PM, Terina said:

Hi I'll also be going alone to Vfest in Hyland Park also! I'm from Australia and literally know no one in the UK but I'll be over in London at that time and I love all the acts that are performing so I just have to go! I was wondering if I would be able to join your group? :) Xx

Hi I am sure the girls will be happy that you are coming to v festival the more the merrier check your messages in your inbox please - have sent you everyone's contact information :) 

Hey guys, 

I#ve never been to a Festival before and this would be the first time! But unfortunately I can't make any of my friends to come with me. I am from Switzerland and it would be great to meet new people and spent time at the festival with them. Are you guys going to the Hylands or Weston? I am planning to go to Weston. 

Thank you in advance for your response :)

On 12 July 2016 at 0:21 PM, Terina said:

Hey can you send me your number on private message onand I will add you to the whatsapp group and you can talk to all the girls :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, ChrisRob91 said:

If you're going Weston I'm going solo aswell happy to meet up if you want 

Hi, I was going with some of the people I had met here and was keeping an eye on the forum, however I am no longer going but the rest of the people (4 of them) so far are going. They will be at Haylands and camping in red. I have let them know to check the forum and get in touch. As I am not going anymore it's not my place to say anything as I don't know what their plans are or if they are welcoming new people. But they are all lovely and nice so sure they won't mind and will enjoy having a bigger group. Hopefully they will check the forum soon and get in touch. If you wish you can message me your number in private message here and will pass it on to them.