Vegan Glasto

timespeedsup

Countless options. My daughter is vegan, and I went the full vegan with her for the duration of last years festival. You'll find a better selection of vegan food at Glastonbury than anywhere.  If curry is your thing, the Peckish Peacock near West Holts does a marvellous Spinach & chickpea and great vegan drinks. There's also a vegan stall which has great freshly baked cakes including massive slices of choc cake nearby. There's free vegan food in The Green Fields..... Lots of felafel stalls.... I could go on...

No Bones Jones and Ghandi's Flip Flop are both amazing veggie-wise, and as an added bonus they're right next to West Holts. I can't really give you a definitive answer how good the vegan selection is there as I do eat eggs and dairy, but I know that everything they both do is amazing without exception, and I'm pretty sure I've always seen them offering at least one vegan main. I've had some unbelievable stuff vegan in the Greenfeilds in the past. There's been a very nice Indian near the Leftfeild the past couple of years and if memory serves there was some nice fried plantain to be found nearby. The Krishnas make a fucking mean free curry.

I reckon I could very very happily do a vegan Glastonbury. I might actually.