Hart Attack

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

The spotify play list has been updated a tad early it would seem. Alter Bridge, Airbourne, Ministry, Sum 41, Good Charlotte, Coheed and Cambria amongst many others.

Just checked myself and it's not on there anymore, think someone realised they made a fuck up.

EDIT: Seems to be two playlists claiming to be the official playlist.

Edited by Gozpot

The full list
The one Hundred

God Damn

Lost Society

Exodus

Greywind

Astroid Boys

Knuckle Puck

Crown The Empire

Issues Basement

Four Year Strong

The Dead Daisies

Red Fang

Wakrat

DevilDriver

Ministry

Clutch

Opeth

Cohead and Cambria

Good Charlotte

Sum 41

Pierce The Veil

Airbourne

Alter Bridge

Mastadon

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

yeah not gonna sway me to buy a weekend ticket but looking good so far. was contemplating going for the System day and Prophets of Rage and Mastodon both being on the same day has certainly made it seem like a worthwhile trip

SOAD day WTF! That can do one for £85.

And AFI subbing main, someone was struggling for bookings again this year! Sum 41 headlining 2nd is pretty ridiculous.

It's enough to tell you that ADTR look likely for Reading. 

Edited by thewayiam

Yeah AFI aren't subbing, AC said as much on twitter. One would assume that they're third down, judging by them being a logo band. ADTR to be announced after their tour in January makes lots of sense. 

Sum 41 / Good Charlotte as the second stage top two for Friday also confirmed. Brilliant double booking there but a bummer than I'll have to miss Sum 41 for SOAD. 

The most interesting thing about this announcement is the Avalanche Stage. Looks like it is really trying to make a dent in Slam Dunk's client base. Some great bookings on that stage for sure. 

Other great bookings include Ministry (who have never played DL before) and getting Mastodon fourth down is a steal. Coheed is also another nice booking, would like to see them sub Zombie, but I think that slot is reserved for Ghost who I think will be announced later on, too. 

As for bands to come, already said about ADTR looking likely to sub Biffy, but I'm going for Steel Panther to slot between Alter Bridge and Airbourne, to make the top three the exact same as 2014. I don't think it really matters. 

Overall a fantastic announcement, which has me really excited for DL. 

29 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

SOAD day WTF! That can do one for £85.

And AFI subbing main, someone was struggling for bookings again this year! Sum 41 headlining 2nd is pretty ridiculous.

It's enough to tell you that ADTR look likely for Reading. 

The SOAD day is very strong. FFDP and Mastodon could play sub and third down respectively and nobody would bat an eyelid.