Hart Attack

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DomDom1984 said:

I was thinking them, Prophets and Zombie would be the subs.

No way can Slayer sub? Nowhere near big enough anymore. PoR I agree,but Rob Zombie fell flat on Main last tim and got universal praise for his second headline slot so I reckon they let him do that again.  

2 minutes ago, Red Day said:

Line up doesn't do it for me

I'd really rather now just get a Biffy Brum ticket....no one I know fancies it though and just do SOAD for the day...which was on the cards anyway. Shouldn't be surprised at Biffy majorly as he bigged their Reading sets up but I'd imagine they weren't asked by Glasto for next year otherwise they wouldn't have turned it down, thi sis their way of staying at the top for as long as possible I think.

1 minute ago, thewayiam said:

I'd really rather now just get a Biffy Brum ticket....no one I know fancies it though and just do SOAD for the day...which was on the cards anyway. Shouldn't be surprised at Biffy majorly as he bigged their Reading sets up but I'd imagine they weren't asked by Glasto for next year otherwise they wouldn't have turned it down, thi sis their way of staying at the top for as long as possible I think.

Yeah I can't imagine many other festivals were scrambling to get Biffy so it's just one more festival for them to headline before the inevitable drop down I guess

8 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

No way can Slayer sub? Nowhere near big enough anymore. PoR I agree,but Rob Zombie fell flat on Main last tim and got universal praise for his second headline slot so I reckon they let him do that again.  

Does look like it from the poster but I guess they might not be able to fit Five Finger Death Punch on the second line.

Could easily be AFI, Slayer, and OM&M headlining second and the FFDP, PoR and Rob Zombie sub in those orders but also this could be a way of not announcing potential subs/high-ups like Alter Bridge until after their tours. 

12 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Slayer are playing higher than PoR and Rob Zombie, look at the text sizes.

Slayer surely Subbing, PoR second stage headlining v Aerosmith and Rob Zombie second stage headlining v Biffy.

5 minutes ago, Gozpot said:

Slayer are playing higher than PoR and Rob Zombie, look at the text sizes.

Slayer surely Subbing, PoR second stage headlining v Aerosmith and Rob Zombie second stage headlining v Biffy.

Rob Zombie is listed for Saturday so you might be right, unless he's subbing Biffy - one of the two anyway. As the only act on the line up I'm a fan of I woulda hoped he was subbing Sunday as I'm sure my mates will be talking about going to see Aerosmith but ah well.

18 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Rob Zombie is listed for Saturday so you might be right, unless he's subbing Biffy - one of the two anyway. As the only act on the line up I'm a fan of I woulda hoped he was subbing Sunday as I'm sure my mates will be talking about going to see Aerosmith but ah well.

Where did you see that Rob Zombie are Saturday?

I'm guessing...:

SoaD / Slayer / --- / Of Mice and Men

--- / AFI

Biffy / --- / Five Finger Death Punch

Rob Zombie / Motionless In White

Aerosmith / --- / --- / 

Prophets of Rage / Sleeping With Sirens

Simple Plan, ETID, TSSF and Fozzy all on 3rd/4th Stage

Edited by Gozpot

57 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I fucking love that devilman practically guaranteed someone this week A7X would be there and they aren't. Fair play though as that would have been shocking.

I love that you love that. All I know is that (according to my source) they were booked and they aren't anymore. It also means that black_crow was nearly right too which would have been a disaster. Biffy instead of A7X is a poor substitute but they were good enough in 2013 when I saw them at Leeds. I'll probably be at 2nd however, especially if it's Slayer. I've never seen them.

3 minutes ago, Gozpot said:

I'm guessing...:

SoaD / Slayer / --- / Of Mice and Men

--- / AFI

Biffy / --- / Five Finger Death Punch

Rob Zombie / Motionless In White

Aerosmith / --- / --- / 

Prophets of Rage / Sleeping With Sirens

Simple Plan, ETID, TSSF and Fozzy all on 3rd/4th Stage

AFI into SOAD would be decent. I can easily see however how I could avoid a days holiday and turn up half way in.

Slayer are subbing and not big enough like Korn subbed in the end and also weren't.