Hart Attack

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, devilman said:

The maiden dates have been out (unofficially) for weeks. The poster released today was the one that was leaked. May17th at Aberdeen for me then. Shinedown though????? I'll be at the bar. 

Great news.  I'll be at Aberdeen gig but I'm going to head to Glasgow night before as well.  It's Maiden after all

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Tool / The Smashing Pumpkins / Stone Sour / Jimmy Eat World

Of Mice & Men / Papa Roach 

Avenged Sevenfold / Five Finger Death Punch / Lamb of God / Architects 

Steel Panther / Social Distortion

Metallica / Limp Bizkit / Black Stone Cherry / Ghost

Panic! at the Disco / Pierce The Veil

Friday :wub:
Saturday <_<
Sunday :unsure:

On 24/09/2016 at 3:05 PM, Andre91 said:

Tool / The Smashing Pumpkins / Stone Sour / Jimmy Eat World

Of Mice & Men / Papa Roach 

Avenged Sevenfold / Five Finger Death Punch / Lamb of God / Architects 

Steel Panther / Social Distortion

Metallica / Limp Bizkit / Black Stone Cherry / Ghost

Panic! at the Disco / Pierce The Veil

Friday is incredible, Saturday is a little poor for me and Sunday is pretty solid, overall would be happy with this.

Metallica appeared to have just ruled themselves out...for now anyway-this comes from a posting on their facebook about a couple of shows in Denmark that just went up.

` We will be opening the doors of the Royal Arena for the first time on February 3 and 5, 2017 and as of this time these shows are our only scheduled European appearances of ’17, until the Fall at the earliest. So if you need a Metallica fix soon hopefully you can make it to Copenhagen!http://talli.ca/copenhagen2017 `

`as of this time` however gives hope.

Edited by waterfalls212434

28 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

Metallica appeared to have just ruled themselves out...for now anyway-this comes from a posting on their facebook about a couple of shows in Denmark that just went up.

` We will be opening the doors of the Royal Arena for the first time on February 3 and 5, 2017 and as of this time these shows are our only scheduled European appearances of ’17, until the Fall at the earliest. So if you need a Metallica fix soon hopefully you can make it to Copenhagen!http://talli.ca/copenhagen2017 `

`as of this time` however gives hope.

yeah total non-issue. the 'as of this time' bit definitely suggests there will be more but they just can't announce them yet. can't imagine they'd play such a small amount of shows to promote their new album until a year after it's release, especially when they're notorious for touring constantly and playing every festival ever

On 9/25/2016 at 8:58 AM, kaip said:

Seen leppard  on the last tour with whitesnake, bloody awful

Ballad after ballad and backing tracks galore. Would be an awful booking 

Saw them in Glasgow last year.  Enjoyed Whitesnake but agree that Leppard were awful.  

10 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

yeah total non-issue. the 'as of this time' bit definitely suggests there will be more but they just can't announce them yet. can't imagine they'd play such a small amount of shows to promote their new album until a year after it's release, especially when they're notorious for touring constantly and playing every festival ever

They're not playing festivals.

Yeah, them doing European festival shows for almost ten years off one album and then then not doing any straight off the back of the new one is pretty odd. Not sure whether I believe it but it does seem fairly legit. There does appear to be loads of other contenders for the slots though so it might be a bit more interesting than the straightforward Metallica choice promised to be.

The hot Euro goss is that Rock in Vienna are set to land the Rolling Stones and that had major crossover with Download last year so maybe. :lol: Though it actually is a DEAG festival so by rights they should play Sonisphere 2017 subbed by Megadeth.

9 hours ago, dentalplan said:

The hot Euro goss is that Rock in Vienna are set to land the Rolling Stones and that had major crossover with Download last year so maybe. :lol: Though it actually is a DEAG festival so by rights they should play Sonisphere 2017 subbed by Megadeth.

Or the Stones could do a Knebworth only show like the plan for them was last year.

23 hours ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

They'll probably do a massive U.S tour throughout the summer and then come over to the UK/Europe/Rest of the World throughout October onwards or something. Euro/UK fests in 2018 maybe. More money in doing a shit load of stadium shows right now, as Guns N Roses have shown.

silly question - but surely they don't need the money ???

They've been a staple of DL over the years, I'd be very surprised if they don't play in 2017.

3 hours ago, Moey said:

silly question - but surely they don't need the money ???

They've been a staple of DL over the years, I'd be very surprised if they don't play in 2017.

Nobody "needs" money but everyone likes it don't they. They've basically confirmed they won't play in 2017, will be there in 2018 instead probably. 

6 minutes ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

Nobody "needs" money but everyone likes it don't they. They've basically confirmed they won't play in 2017, will be there in 2018 instead probably. 

He's going to truly pissed off if Green Day have chosen IOW instead and I think they will and it's the only way that will alow for BST too. 

So A7X then and two to find. I don't believe Aerosmith.