Hart Attack

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Black_Crow said:

and yet for someone who's so infamous for not having a clue, I actually have pretty good hit rate.

I think you are confused. 0% is only a good hit rate in a roadside breathalyzer test or blood in your stool test. On here you make so many shite predictions that even the law of averages says you have to get one right. Yet you don't. Could you go back to being Metallicbear please, at least under that name you had a nice avatar to look at. It's the only useful contribution you have made.

2 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Is that Limp Bizkit & Korn tour actually a thing? I'd pay decent money for that.

It's disappeared from Ticketmaster now but I've checked all the dates and venues that were originally listed and they are all free on those dates, so potentially it could happen.  Just wish they'd make an announcement! 

Yeah it's more expensive than the Slipknot/Korn tour which is pretty ridiculous. I think a lot of nu-metal fans will turn out for it who don't really go to gigs anymore, but it is still pretty steep. Will be like that Enter Shikari show at Ally Pally where tickets were going mad cheap the week before. Fair fucking play if they sell out Wembley (standing at least) at those prices though. 

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

i know nu-metal is having a bit of a resurgence/nostalgia thing going on, but £56 for Limp Bizkit and Korn? don't think it was even that expensive for Slipknot and Korn, and Slipknot are a arena headlining band. maybe i'm missing something but surely that's not gonna sell too well?

It's ridiculous on another level!, that is a £40 gig at max. 

18 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I'm happy to pay £56 when I know that both bands absolutely tore it down the last time I saw them. It will be a great night. 

i think the gigs will be great - despite me not having been a fan for a lonnggg time Korn were ace when supporting Slipknot, and Limp Bizkit's recent shows (Reading and Leeds especially) have been getting rave reviews. just quite a bit overpriced for two acts who've each been playing much smaller venues on their own tours. always thought one of the factors of a package tour was seeing two or more acts for a lower price - not essentially the same price as two separate shows

Edited by FloorFiller

19 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

i think the gigs will be great - despite me not having been a fan for a lonnggg time Korn were ace when supporting Slipknot, and Limp Bizkit's recent shows (Reading and Leeds especially) have been getting rave reviews. just quite a bit overpriced for two acts who've each been playing much smaller venues on their own tours. always thought one of the factors of a package tour was seeing two or more acts for a lower price - not essentially the same price as two separate shows

Nah Limp Bizkit were doing Brixton for about the same price as these gigs just over a year ago and Korn were doing sizeable venues last summer that won't have been cheap.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

Nah Limp Bizkit were doing Brixton for about the same price as these gigs just over a year ago and Korn were doing sizeable venues last summer that won't have been cheap.

guess that's just me massively underestimating how pricey gigs are these days! still though, Slipknot + Korn for cheaper still rings true, even if Korn were a support at that show (aka got about fifteen minutes less than they will here), or have prices really gone up that much in the two years since those gigs?

20 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

guess that's just me massively underestimating how pricey gigs are these days! still though, Slipknot + Korn for cheaper still rings true, even if Korn were a support at that show (aka got about fifteen minutes less than they will here), or have prices really gone up that much in the two years since those gigs?

That's a bit too broad a statement. Gigs that have Limp Bizkit on the bill have gone up.

Edit: but yeah it seems like a rip off to me because there's no way these bands should be charging near that for their own shows, but they do so its not really one. Any older band charges a fair bit now because they're not relying on skint kids to pony up anymore., I guess.

Edited by dentalplan

10 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Limp Bizkit was in a tent though, that is always a different gig to outdoors.

Korn did Manchester Apollo and Brixton...5k capacity at most, nothing that big. Bizkit's last tour however was certainly stupidly priced. 

Not related to 2017 but Iron Maiden have an 'announcement' at some point today, which I've heard (and is most likely to be true) especially going by what they said in Download this year, is a UK tour after xmas, including a Cardiff date apparantly which would be perfect for me being welsh lol..

Eyes peeled today!