Baggy Monday's

A Guy Called Matt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Whats this? Have never heard of this.

The Oracle of All Things Manc isn't aware of the Baggy Mondays?

You need to get yer arse over to that there Youtube, son.

Edit: This casts serious doubts over your MancMusical Omniscience, btw.

Edited by Woffy

I know this is going to come as a shock to you all but hopefully I will be in London Underground on the Thursday night, going mad to some old skool rave.

Last year was ace. Nicky Blackmarket and 2 Bad Mice one after another. It was like being 19 again and at Step Back.

The Baggy Mondays thing is one to keep in reserve I think :-)

23 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Serious answer though in regards to glastonbury it's a dJ set in stonebridge Thursday eve that plays mainly 90s manc stuff as the name suggests. If you get there early and get in the tent it's good. If you arrive as it starts and have to stand outside you may as well be listening to a shit mp3 through an old walkie talkie. It's been there every year I have since 2007 i think. 

I really want to go to them this year, missed previous years. How early do you need to head down there? 

17 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I know this is going to come as a shock to you all but hopefully I will be in London Underground on the Thursday night, going mad to some old skool rave.

Last year was ace. Nicky Blackmarket and 2 Bad Mice one after another. It was like being 19 again and at Step Back.

The Baggy Mondays thing is one to keep in reserve I think :-)

Nothing I know or thought I knew makes sense anymore.

22 hours ago, Bernieray said:

I really want to go to them this year, missed previous years. How early do you need to head down there? 

I'd say at least an hour before it starts and then be ready to do battle in the queue. I got in once  (2011) and it was brilliant but the hassle of getting in has not made me bother going again. Plus, if you need to go for a wee when you're in there, you have to come out and queue to get back in again. Not worth the hassle imo. 

1 hour ago, Leggins said:

I'd say at least an hour before it starts and then be ready to do battle in the queue. I got in once  (2011) and it was brilliant but the hassle of getting in has not made me bother going again. Plus, if you need to go for a wee when you're in there, you have to come out and queue to get back in again. Not worth the hassle imo. 

agreed.  i went once, but a combination of the crowdedness and having heard all those tunes far too much made a return trip unnecessary.  though when i was there i saw a guy combat the toilet issue by whippping it out and pissing where he stood.  when you're squeezed in like sardines, that is less than ideal.