Swedish Log Candles

Sawdusty surfer

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Sorry I meant will you have them on sale anyway at the fest or are they made for preorders only? 

I can't commit either because commiting to anything is liaible to be a foolish move. That said, I do want to meet the wizard with the wood - and his family and friends. I'm going to try really hard this year to make it happen.

20 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

I'll most likely be based in The Croissant Neuf Field in The Greenfields so they can be picked up from there.

Might try to sort out some other little depot on site and if there are enough pre orders will try to do a delivery run to the CV fields on the Tuesday.

Absolutely in if you arrange a collection from cv fields on Tuesday, woo hoo 

12 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Sorry I meant will you have them on sale anyway at the fest or are they made for preorders only? 

Both. Last year I took preorders for eFesters. No pressure, no collect, no pay. If pre ordered I'd hold one until say, Friday evening. After that it would go on general sale.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, BenLFC said:

Apologies if I'm late to this party, you've managed to lure me out of 6 years of lurking. Can I get my name down for a couple to pick up on the Wednesday?

Glad I started this thread, if for no other reason that it got you out of hibernation :)

Edited by Sawdusty Surfer

On 12 February 2016 at 9:28 AM, lucyginger said:

Yes we are interested!! They were brilliant, I would highly recommend them to everyone!! We had 2, they lasted all of the Wednesday night last year. Lit one about 9.30pm, then the other about 1.30am and that saw us through til about 6am (bedtime) :)

Sawdusty gives a lovely hug too when you go and get them :)

Indeed he does :D

We loved it but found it almost burned too long!  Do you reckon it would work to make some shorter?  Heat is proper fierce from them too!

21 hours ago, ICGenie said:

Indeed he does :D Hugs are good

We loved it but found it almost burned too long!  Do you reckon it would work to make some shorter?  Heat is proper fierce from them too! Could do, but a sprinkling of water will calm them down and a couple of litres of water will put them out completely.  (Hug)

27 minutes ago, p.pete said:

I'll very happily take one off you again this year - especially as it would mean success in the resale!

So... a potential definite?

Message me on here or through www.englishgardenart,com a couple of weeks before the resale and I'll give you a hand in the resale. Thankfully I'm sorted for tickets through work, but to date have had several results for others in the resale (yaba yaba no jinx there) so fingers crossed.