2016 line up

thurlow84

On 11 February 2016 at 11:49 PM, ramragon said:

Yeah must admit i could see jess glynn filling that slot as well, if she was though im surprised she wasnt in the 1st announcement cos you have to imagine shes something a bit different compared to the rest of the card so far and she'd probably move some tickets

Jess glynne is headlining camp bestival on the Friday night ( Christ knows why she's had 1 album !) so I could see her at Y not Saturday then up to KC Sunday. I actually saw her set 2 years ago in the calling out when I popped in to laugh at the mud ! She was alright you know ! 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, trebor1892 said:

What kind of bands/artists do we expect to slot in now then? Presume there will be more Indie and potentially pop to add to this?  Any rumours flying around?

Something charty for sure to suit the young uns and there will be something along the lines of Cast or Kula Shaker etc as there is always plenty Indy at KC.

Not sure if it`s a rumour but plenty talk of Jess Glynn and Kodaline on here.

Kodaline pulled out last minute last year.

5 hours ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Looking forward to these. They were booked for Wickerman last year but had to pull out as one of them died ( I think )

me too, this music isn't really me but after a couple I really enjoy it! I also have been enjoying the afternoon 'old-timer' bit (Seastick Steve, Billy Bragg etc) but can't see something similiar (yet?) this year

8 hours ago, RPDB said:

To cover an indie slot, Jake Bugg is out & about just now?

I had thought he would have been one of the headliners. A cheaper Noel Gallagher if you like.

Wouldn`t completely rule him out but the gigs he normally gets at fests these days could suggest he`s too big to sub at KC ?

Edited by comfortablynumb1910

On 16/02/2016 at 10:10 PM, bottonrob said:

me too, this music isn't really me but after a couple I really enjoy it! I also have been enjoying the afternoon 'old-timer' bit (Seastick Steve, Billy Bragg etc) but can't see something similiar (yet?) this year

Fingers crossed for something like Alabama 3 or Dreadzone. 

I`ve seen Seasick Steve at Glastonbury a couple of years back so would be good to catch his brother Seastick *

Apologies Rob. Couldn`t resist :D

Good line up so far, still would like some further additions like Kula Shaker & Cast as mentioned above.

Think we'll get a few familiar names but I'm expecting more unsigned bands to be in the next installments which is no bad thing.

Caught these guys at Manchester Academy over Christmas and really liked this tune of theirs, so I'd fancy seeing them again.

See Jess Glynn was announced on Friday as one of the Eden project headliners in July. A few weeks to punt tickets for that and then she could be announced for the Ella Eyre slot ????

Saw Bomskare last night :music: Seems they haven`t heard from KC but are going to be at a couple of Scottish fests. Were brilliant in Chai Wallahs a few years back. Would love to seem them in the fields again.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, bottonrob said:

not sold out yet, think they've said that there is still 2 calling out headliners to announce

Cheers Rob. 

Who are the one calling out headliner already announced? 

Hopefully still a few half decent bands to be announced. If it's not sold out we will hopefully get something soon :-)