2016 line up

thurlow84

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So.....we have our 4 main stage headliners. Pretty solid if you ask me. Something for everyone. Are we thinking we already have some / most of the subs ?

What about Calling Out headliners ? Do we think anything announced so far will be headlining in there ?

Thought Calling Out was really strong last year so fingers crossed for this year.

A " proper " set for Craig Charles this year would also be a bonus.

Would appreciate any of you facebookers filling us in with who`s on what days as KC never seem to want to reveal that too early :)

6 minutes ago, ramragon said:

Theres still 2 calling out headliners to announce, sure i read or heard somewhere that blossoms were the 3rd one. 

There will be other names added to the main stage  but im not sure what sized acts theyll be

Were Blossoms on last year - Thursday before James ?

Quite a  jump if they are headlining Calling Out.

I think Kodaline will be the " big " name in the next announcement. Plus someone for the young uns in Ella Eyre`s slot. Snoop Dog aside, I reckon Ella Eyre pulled one of the biggest crowds last year. Noticed that Kodaline were announced as headlining somewhere else at the same time as KC announced on Monday. I reckon the other festival will want to push some tickets before Kodaline are announced as a sub at KC. Of course I`m probably wrong :D

I could see kodaline playing after pulling out last year, as for the callin out headline acts, traditionally they were that, new bands who were starting to make it big. Its only the last few years youve had names like the lightening seeds and frightened rabbit playing. 

Pretty sure blossoms played a very early slot on the thursday yeah

On 09/02/2016 at 11:04 PM, Emandjay said:

I caught Molotov Jukebox  on the main stage and in the predecessor to the chai wallah tent a few years back.Good live bad well worth catching.

I was looking forwards to them on the main stage a few years back but had all sorts of things go wrong when i arrived at the festival so they'd just finished by the time i got in the arena