thurlow84

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

Oh I'll be up. Festivals aren't for sleeping!! How do you know that they're first on? And do you know what stage? 

I was asked politely not to start my usual " just say no to the hotpots " thread !!!!! So we came to an arrangement stick em on first and I won't ! 

Its either first up main stage Saturday or Sunday in just hoping it's Saturday so it's over and done with ! 

1 hour ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

I was asked politely not to start my usual " just say no to the hotpots " thread !!!!! So we came to an arrangement stick em on first and I won't ! 

Its either first up main stage Saturday or Sunday in just hoping it's Saturday so it's over and done with ! 

Who asked you nicely?

And you did start the thread so how do you know that the arrangement is still in place?

9 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

Who asked you nicely?

And you did start the thread so how do you know that the arrangement is still in place?

It was an email from info@ but I'm positive it was genuine because they signed off with an X . 

it was after I had started it , as you can see I ain't bumped it like I usually would not posted since February deal is done ! 

They will be singing chippy breakfast this year ! 

1 minute ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

It was an email from info@ but I'm positive it was genuine because they signed off with an X . 

it was after I had started it , as you can see I ain't bumped it like I usually would not posted since February deal is done ! 

They will be singing chippy breakfast this year ! 

Yep sounds like a deal to me, they are playing on the saturday so you know what day to be late onto the site

On 17/07/2016 at 8:47 PM, LOCHLAND5 said:

Looks like second on the main stage on saturday to me for the hotpots

| new/updated in last day | new/updated in last 5 days | older |

I was a little disappointed with the line up but still see it as a good weekend with good friends, but then I started to look into some of the bands I have not heard of & I am more excited than I was last year. 

The bands I'm excited about this year are:

Guts, Lack of Afro, Sundara Karma, The Soul Rays, Slydigs, The slow readers club, Plastic Mermaids, Molotov Jukebox, London Electricity, Liberty ship, Kiko Bun, JJ Rosa, Ibibio Sound machine, The good Vibrations, Dub Pistols, Chainska Brassika, Buffalo brothers, THe big moon, Band of skulls, Age of Glass, Band of Skulls........And of course the Mighty Slamboree !!!!!

To be honest I could go on......but there are some belting bands on this year.....I've been wearing Spotify out.

Excited now......see you all in the fields, I hope you all have an amazing time 

Edited by fumps

4 hours ago, fumps said:

I was a little disappointed with the line up but still see it as a good weekend with good friends, but then I started to look into some of the bands I have not heard of & I am more excited than I was last year. 

The bands I'm excited about this year are:

Guts, Lack of Afro, Sundara Karma, The Soul Rays, Slydigs, The slow readers club, Plastic Mermaids, Molotov Jukebox, London Electricity, Liberty ship, Kiko Bun, JJ Rosa, Ibibio Sound machine, The good Vibrations, Dub Pistols, Chainska Brassika, Buffalo brothers, THe big moon, Band of skulls, Age of Glass, Band of Skulls........And of course the Mighty Slamboree !!!!!

To be honest I could go on......but there are some belting bands on this year.....I've been wearing Spotify out.

Excited now......see you all in the fields, I hope you all have an amazing time 

Aye, know what you mean. I still think last year was better but there is enough to keep me happy and I'm going to make a big effort to see more around the site.

First year kids free at kc :-)

From your list I think I've only seen dub pistols and lack of Afro before. Both excellent. You've got a few on there that I'll be trying to see.

See you in the fields :-)

Edited by comfortablynumb1910