Garden of Eden?

Dixo

This is listen on the KC website as one of the add ons. Is this the new upgrade camping area they mentioned?

There's also some Stag and Feather Pub. Surely they can't charge you to get to some drinks. If this is to get to the craft ales that'll really piss me off.

Garden of Eden is (was last year) the on walkway between the woodlands stage and the jagermeister bar/ cinema, had lots of teepees doing massage/ yogurt-weaving hippi stuff. Whatever the pub is the link isn't working yet but I'm guessing a separate pay for entry bar as is listed in the festival add-ons section. they had two real ale bars last year both in the arena, doubt they'd reduce or restrict that

One of my favourite areas I booked in for a back massage on the Saturday last year well needed after sleeping in the tent also a bit of yoga.The hubby enjoyed it too sat at the Woodland stage nearby drinking JD .There were also hairdressers doing "festival hair " (at silly prices).