Final Balance

Bernieray

Booking fee is a fiver per ticket.  Postage was £7 last year per completed balance transation so if you paid for 6 the same as for 1 (i think - it might well have been £6.95 - siure for 5p you'll be good!).  Car Parking is TBC at the minute but widely expected t be £35 from discussions around the place (there wasnt an extra booking fee on parking.

Edited by stuwilky

10 hours ago, stuwilky said:

Car Parking is TBC at the minute but widely expected t be £35 from discussions around the place (there wasnt an extra booking fee on parking.

Parking is £35 this year.

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/ticket-info/#CPCCTIX

1 hour ago, 6t6o6m said:

Just need to jump in this one. My friend originally put the deposit down on my ticket. Do I need to go through him to pay the final balance or can I do it myself with my registration number?

Nope anyone can pay off the balance, you just put your reg number & postcode in.

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/ticket-info/#BALANCEPAYMENTS

Remember: regardless of who paid deposits, anyone can pay off the balance, whether all together or separately. Booking fees are per ticket. BUT postage is per TRANSACTION, so the more you can get organised to pay all the balances together, the more you can save. Postage is £6.95, so if everyone in a group of four pays together you save £21, which is quite a lot of booze.

And you only have one lot of stress waiting in for the postman for the tickets to arrive, which is priceless.