Line-up announcement Monday

Beach Buggy Fan

Pretty pleased with initial announcement to be honest. Rdslly looking forward to seeing we are scientists, Ash, the Darkness and the hives again who all put on a good show. Catfish were excellent 2 years ago in calling out so be interesting to see what they produce.

2 hours ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Ah ok. Cheers. You heading to the fields this year ? I`m thinking of leaving the smugglers behind this year and just coming down with the Mrs.

Not sure yet...I bought Emperors tickets just in case but no festival ticket yet...see what the rest of the line up looks like & take it from there

Still 2 more Calling Out headliners, another dozen main stage acts, plenty of surprises to be had. I think it's fair to say the bands announced so far will shift a lot of tickets, but there are still some big names out there to be added.

Circa Waves at Y Not, Kodaline at a festival in UK same weekend?

There will be another announcement in about 3 weeks id guess, there wont be anyone as big as the headline acts announced. Youll get some main stage filler, maybes a decent sized band as the main support. Theres also 2 headline acts for the calling out stage to be announced as well.

As for daily splits and times..... who knows !

38 minutes ago, anth85 said:

Also when will each individual days lineup be announced? 

I've been going since 2011 and have yet to see stage times in advance...you get to see the daily splits but only in the weeks leading up to the festival...keep your eyes on the facebook page