Oasis

mufcok

Where would he play? Its either pyramid sub or otherstage headliner. 

Think we all know what he think about thom yorke and rh. He couldnt live in a world where ed sheeran headline wembley (although he now seems to think "he is a good lad". Havnt read any comments on FF, but all in FF seems to like oasis. Was some concert last year when NG.shouted "who the fuck is dave grohl" :)

12 minutes ago, Ovechkin said:

Think we all know what he think about thom yorke and rh. He couldnt live in a world where ed sheeran headline wembley (although he now seems to think "he is a good lad". Havnt read any comments on FF, but all in FF seems to like oasis. Was some concert last year when NG.shouted "who the fuck is dave grohl" :)

He is a perfect Pyramid sub. Big tunes that the masses know.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

14 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I think he'd play if asked. 

The only way Noel would play is if you put him on at the same time as a Liam solo slot.

One field full for an Oasis singalong and passable but lumpen solo stuff. 

The other containing various women waiting to discuss CSA repayments between songs and a random nonplussed dog sniffing a bin. 

1 hour ago, Ovechkin said:

Yeah he won't sub RH, I think he's alright on Sheeran but don't see him subbing him. Foo's sub could happen, this is what we saw happening in 15 lol.

On 05/10/2016 at 5:39 PM, Scruffylovemonster said:

Because the split was a cynical move by Noel to make loads of money upon reunion after seeing how well Blur's reunion was received. 

I think I've seen interviews where he said he'd headline if they asked him but they won't. Other headliner or subbing the foos would be my guess. Has he played Glastonbury at all since going solo? Maybe he enjoys being a "normal" punter too much to play.

28 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Maybe he enjoys being a "normal" punter too much to play.

Or he enjoys being a headliner.

14 minutes ago, sisco said:

Bit of a strange comment to make though isn't it? Yeah want the album finished before i go on the piss to Glastonbury....

No not really. It's a life event that people would plan around.

20 minutes ago, sisco said:

Bit of a strange comment to make though isn't it? Yeah want the album finished before i go on the piss to Glastonbury....

I think Glastonbury, or end of June, just coincides with when his current producer, David Holmes, becomes unavailable (or has new projects starting).

Noel is there most years as a punter. I saw him in Bez's Acid house early hours of 2014.

23 minutes ago, sisco said:

If he will sub and it's agreed etc you would think he'll get sorted for this one, if not I just don't see it.

It could easily be where Glasto isn't on when he's ready and if so one party isn't interested in the offer.

2 minutes ago, plaskins said:

I think Glastonbury, or end of June, just coincides with when his current producer, David Holmes, becomes unavailable (or has new projects starting).

Noel is there most years as a punter. I saw him in Bez's Acid house early hours of 2014.

He was at the Flying bus thls year when 808 was on

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I see that the bookies have knocked the odds of an Oasis reunion tour in 2018 down from 100/1 to 8/1.

For those unfamiliar with betting this means if you bet £10 on an Oasis reunion next year, you will lose £10.

Publications coming out that they are talking again. I definitely don’t think the reunion will happen while they are still promoting their albums. 

Does sound like the stage is being set for them to at least play a show together.

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Think they’ve both got at least one more solo album each in them before there’s a chance of an Oasis reunion. They’re both doing fine without it and you’ve now got the two of them touring a different set of Oasis songs anyway. A reunion hasn’t never looked less likely.

I think that all that really matters is that Beady Eye are definitely dead.