• 1 month later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Myself and around 4 others are travelling down to Creamfields for the 4 days. Some are coming from London and a few from Northampton, we are all solo campers looking to form a bigger camping group at the festival and you're welcome to join us because we've never been to a Dance Festival and love meeting new people as well as enjoying good festival vibes. I'm on the CFS (Creamfields Social) page on Facebook too.

You're never going to be on your own at Creamfields as everyone is really friendly at the festival, you're welcome to join my camping group as we're all first timers to the festival and looking for people who are on their own to join in with us. Also feel free to join the Creamfields Social page on Facebook because everyone is all friendly and don't bite on there as well as you can meet loads of new people too.

Edited by MrJakeyP

This year will be my first Creamfields and I'm just going with my girlfriend but wanting to get a group together for people who are wanting camping buddies. I've been to festivals before and they are so much better in camping groups! I was thinking of starting up a Facebook group chat for anyone interested? So everyone can interact together a little before the festival. If it's something you are interested in the pop me a message on Facebook and i'll get something started! :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/calum.biggins.7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sol021, A lot of us are camping in Red campsite throughout Creamfields. Most of us have got 4 day camping tickets and will be camping together as one big raving family. As you're a Silver ticket holder, you can camp in any Standard campsite you prefer and still use the facilities within the Hospitality area. I would suggest that you join the Creamfields Social (CFS) group on Facebook where loads of people will be able to help you out with any questions and concerns you have about the festival, furthermore Creamfields Social has over 10,000 of friendly ravers who will make you feel welcome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4 February 2016 at 3:27 PM, jodieehart said:

Join Creamfields Social on facebook hun. Theres nearly 10k members and theres organized meet ups at creamfields so you won't be alone x

Totally, we have a solo camping group :-) there's loads of us from this way (Manchester) going :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I am a little late to join in this but I wanted to try and find people to meet up with at Creamfields as I will be on my own, my friend can't come now.  I have joined face book to try and join the Creamfields social group but I am still new to that too.  It would be great to find people to camp near and maybe even rave with

43 minutes ago, EmmaM said:

Hey, I am a little late to join in this but I wanted to try and find people to meet up with at Creamfields as I will be on my own, my friend can't come now.  I have joined face book to try and join the Creamfields social group but I am still new to that too.  It would be great to find people to camp near and maybe even rave with

What's your facebook Emma? I'll add and message you

• 3 weeks later...