Alone 2016

Charliebe

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Karol, there is a creamfields solo north west page and a London based one on fb, you might have some luck finding someone to travel with from London on there. I'm coming from Warrington and have a two day standard ticket for Saturday and Sunday. Have you gone standard? Planning on joining a few people to camp with from the fb pages. You'll have no problem finding people to join, them selves going solo :P

OH MY GOD!!! you do not realise how happy I am to see this!! So last minute decided to buy a ticket for creamfields yet none of my friends want to join!!!! (they must be crazy) Anyway was sceptical about going alone but after seeing this its made me glad of my decision!

Anyone wants to add me on fb I'm https://www.facebook.com/partyprincess87

I'm only in standard camping section I must add....my fault for buying late and I'm only there for Friday/Saturday :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
59 minutes ago, rheezie said:

Really want to come but terrified of going solo!! Friends are lame. Anyone want to buddy up?!

You're never going to be on your own at Creamfields as everyone is really friendly at the festival, you're welcome to join Creamfields Social full of over 15,000 dedicated ravers attending the festival this year and have a Solo group page called Creamfields Solo (our partner page) which are always looking for people who are on their own to join in with us. Also feel free to join the Creamfields Social page on Facebook because everyone is all friendly and don't bite on there as well as you can meet loads of new people too.