Truck 2016

Flaminglippy

Announcement is being made soon apparently, think its been delayed.

Any ideas? I've got an feeling might be Ocean Colour Scene on Saturday (they have just announced a gig in Moseley on the Friday so thinking might be waiting for that to sell out before they're announced for Truck on Saturday maybe??)  

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, peruvianjoco said:

New to truck scene but friends said it was good last year, so I'm tempted to go this year.

What sort of stuff can I expect from the first announcement..?

Last year they announced one of the headliners and a few of the other bands in the first announcement then more a month later, so possibly more of the same, unless they decide to make a bigger announcement in order to shift the tickets a bit quicker. 

The festival itself is really good...small site so no massive hikes, reasonably priced drinks and food and can take your own stuff in the arena, really nice crowd. Even better now you get 3 days.