• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Asking Alexandria / Bury Tomorrow / Motionless In White / FVK / Creeper 

letlive. / The Dillinger Escape Plan / La Dispute / Kvelertak / Wakrat 

Clutch / Thrice / The King Blues / Modern Baseball / ROAM 

Are bury tomorrow likely? They're at slam dunk and download and I know that doesn't mean they won't do Leeds but they'll be very busy. Hope they are there though to play their new stuff

20 hours ago, OscarEB said:

Are bury tomorrow likely? They're at slam dunk and download and I know that doesn't mean they won't do Leeds but they'll be very busy. Hope they are there though to play their new stuff

Got new album out so they're likely and both of those dates are early on, doubt they'll be too busy around R&L. But still I hope Bury Tomorrow do a set on the main as opposed to doing the Pit again 2 years in a row

11 hours ago, OscarEB said:

I know but still. And even more reason why I want them to be at Leeds. Would love while she sleeps as well underneath AA and bury tomorrow, that would make it almost perfect 

Please not WSS. They've done the Pit two years in a row and a 3rd would be boring and a waste a of a slot in my eyes

2 hours ago, justanothername said:

Please not WSS. They've done the Pit two years in a row and a 3rd would be boring and a waste a of a slot in my eyes

Aha I get your point but I'll never get bored of seeing them, and there's not too much else on for me on Reading's Friday. BT on main would be glorious though on that day

On 4/14/2016 at 0:40 AM, Andre91 said:

Asking Alexandria / Bury Tomorrow / Motionless In White / FVK / Creeper 

letlive. / The Dillinger Escape Plan / La Dispute / Kvelertak / Wakrat 

Clutch / Thrice / The King Blues / Modern Baseball / ROAM 

Thrice and La Dispute would bump the current line up from solid to great for me. Can see both happening with Thrice putting a new album out in May and La Dispute at ArcTanGent & Hevy the week before R+L. They're touring together in the US in June too. 

On 16/04/2016 at 3:45 PM, Takyon said:

Thrice and La Dispute would bump the current line up from solid to great for me. Can see both happening with Thrice putting a new album out in May and La Dispute at ArcTanGent & Hevy the week before R+L. They're touring together in the US in June too. 

I would have said that LA Dispute being at both ATG and Hevy would have ruled them out but with Hevy now being cancelled who knows? Don't think they have been booked mind (along with Thrice) as ATG shares hardly any acts with R&L. There was 2 in 2014 and I don't there was a single one last year but then again a lot of the bands that play aren't really acts you'd see at R&L so maybe you'll get lucky

This could be interesting on the Pit Stage:

The term supergroup gets thrown around a lot, but Giraffe Tongue Orchestra fit that description, and then some. The all-star collaboration unites Alice in Chains singerWilliam DuVall, Mastodon guitarist Brent Hinds, Dillinger Escape Plan guitarist Ben Weinman, Dethklok bassist Pete Griffin, and former Mars Volta drummer Thomas Pridgen.

23 hours ago, she bangs the drums said:

This could be interesting on the Pit Stage:

The term supergroup gets thrown around a lot, but Giraffe Tongue Orchestra fit that description, and then some. The all-star collaboration unites Alice in Chains singerWilliam DuVall, Mastodon guitarist Brent Hinds, Dillinger Escape Plan guitarist Ben Weinman, Dethklok bassist Pete Griffin, and former Mars Volta drummer Thomas Pridgen.

Yeah,looks great collaboration.

Strangely, when I googled them after they were announced, they came up on my search engine as if I had googled them before.Cant remember doing that but it obviously didn't register in my brain.

• 3 months later...