Going solo to Bilbao BBK ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) pls help

nicklovett

Hi everyone,

I'm planning on travelling to from Australia to Bilbao solo arriving the day before BBK Live. I'll be alone and with my backpack full of clothes and valuables (passport, laptop, etc) and I realise this isn't ideal but the prospect of seeing New Order is too juicy to pass up on hehe. Basically I'm wanting to know as much info as I can about the event to help ensure I don't die/lose all my shit. Would it be wisest to camp on site and get a ticket with a tent included or would I be best off in a hostel in town? How often do the shuttles run and do they stop at a certain time? Is it risky taking 'stuff' into the festival or would I be better off to try and buy once I get inside? Any info or tips would be greatly appreciated because I can't speak Spanish and I'll be all alone so help a brother out. Peace xxxx