Muse

Gucci Piggy

1 hour ago, metallimuse said:

Got tickets to see them next month for the by request show due to the fact I think the set list will be epic but I think aidenlangan95 nailed it with his comment "if you haven't seen them they are epic but if you have it's the same show" although after 20 times live I still enjoy them.

Only time I've been disappointed was at the O2 on the last tour and that I think was only due to the fact I had seated tickets in the gods.

I will say though I used to go see them on multiple London dates on each tour but now I only go to 1 date as they don't switch the set list up enough to justify going to say all 3 shows.

Seen them 12 times since 2009 wnd theyve been worse and worse everytime I see them other than academy tour they did. 

I think they're still really good live it's just more and more shit gets added to the set everytime and less good songs make the cut cause of it. 

Was tempted by this by request show but it was too expensive and the last time they attempted something similar to this the requested songs were already setlist staples. Don't want to spend 90 quid on a ticket and then the top 10 chosen songs are knights, tiro, uprising etc

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 09/07/2017 at 3:12 PM, jonodillieono said:

I think they're still really good live it's just more and more shit gets added to the set everytime and less good songs make the cut cause of it. 

There in lays the difference, I enjoy each new album. Not a bad song on The 2nd Law and I enjoyed Drones on the whole aswell.

16 hours ago, jonodillieono said:

And everything else that isnt titled isolated system or madness

Animals is a good song imo, best thing on the last 3 albums barring MK Ultra.

Supremacy is alright but a little dumb, Survival would be alright with different lyrics and the shitty piano intro chopped off the beginning.

What else is even on it? Panic Station is stupid, Explorers is pointless.

Think that's everything covered.

• 5 weeks later...

My picks were Butterflies & Hurricanes, Muscle Museum, Citizen Erased, Take A Bow, Fury, Map Of Your Head, Futurism, Eternally Missed, Hyper Music and Yes Please. I wanted Uno but it wasn't on the first list they sent out, and I was too lazy to request a revote. Will be interesting to see what the top 10 are..

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Plug in Baby
Time is Running Out
Hysteria
Starlight
Supermassive Black Hole
Knights of Cydonia
Uprising
Madness
Psycho
Mercy

Don't :lol:

MB's post on Instagram hints at some surprises. He's definitely just seen Citizen Erased as the most requested song. 

cdjndc.PNG

Liking the song choices on here! My chosen ten are: Showbiz, Muscle Museum, Futurism, Sing for Absolution, Ruled by Secrecy, City of Delusion, Darkshines, Assassin, Exo-Politics and Space Dementia. 

Would have had Hoodoo and possibly MK Ultra in there if they'd been on the list of songs. Really looking forward to the gig and can't think of a better way to celebrate my 20th time seeing them. Always best to be cautious with Muse these days so I'm definitely expecting 5-6 big hits to be in there. Let's hope the voting results gives them no choice but to bring out a good bunch of deep cuts and rarities. 

My first time seeing Muse. I'll just call it quits here I think :lol:. It can't get any better than that. Absolutely stunning. One of my favourite ever gigs. When Assassin broke as the opener the crowd just erupted with energy and the euphoria remained throughout. I think 7 of my picks made the set too! 

Edited by JSmurphy