Muse

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, cloudb said:

Muse are still the band I've seen live the most even though I haven't seen them in 8 years. 

Radiohead at Glastonbury this year will put them equal. 

Looking forward to the day radiohead surpass them. 

No offence dude but these days they really aren't, I will agree that 8 years ago there probably wasn't much better though. I don't think many for a live spectacle beat Coldplay whether you like them or not as Chris is a great vocalist....newer stuff is shite bar The Chainsmokers featured song for me.

4 hours ago, Bonaneas said:

If you don't think much of the last 3 or 4 manics albums and you call yourself a fan go give your head a wobble son!! 

To be fair you can still be a huge fan of a band but see that they haven't done anything in a long time decent. There is a reason why they have slipped right down to where they have tbh and they haven't been away as an excuse.

I was a huge LP, Billy Talent, The Cribs still am....but they still play a lot of older stuff and Disturbed to name a few and so on but I still see that the 1st have lost their edge for years, and BT ideas just seem to run dry and I wore out and went past the earlier good stuff, Disturbed although not as much, much the same and went a bit too commercial.

3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

No offence dude but these days they really aren't, I will agree that 8 years ago there probably wasn't much better though. I don't think many for a live spectacle beat Coldplay whether you like them or not as Chris is a great vocalist....newer stuff is shite bar The Chainsmokers featured song for me.

These days who aren't?

I wasn't very clear with my post late last night.

Muse are the band I've seen play live the most.  I haven't seen them in 8 years as they went from a band I had a lot of time for to a band I have zero interest in.  I'm not proud of the fact I've seen them so many times.

When I see radiohead at Glastonbury I will have seen both bands an equal amount of times.  Hopefully within the next few years I'll see radiohead again too.

1 hour ago, cloudb said:

These days who aren't?

I wasn't very clear with my post late last night.

Muse are the band I've seen play live the most.  I haven't seen them in 8 years as they went from a band I had a lot of time for to a band I have zero interest in.  I'm not proud of the fact I've seen them so many times.

When I see radiohead at Glastonbury I will have seen both bands an equal amount of times.  Hopefully within the next few years I'll see radiohead again too.

Nah, that was perfectly clear in the first post. 

9 hours ago, cloudb said:

Muse are still the band I've seen live the most even though I haven't seen them in 8 years. 

Radiohead at Glastonbury this year will put them equal. 

Looking forward to the day radiohead surpass them. 

I'm looking forward to this, too, but unfortunately I've seen Muse 11 times now and my next most seen bands are acts I don't really have much interest in going to see anymore on 5/6 (Editors, Biffy, White Lies). Feel like Muse will probably remain top forever.

Actually I saw Tribes like 8 times but they broke up so cba.

54 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Nah, that was perfectly clear in the first post. 

Ha, thanks.

28 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

I'm looking forward to this, too, but unfortunately I've seen Muse 11 times now and my next most seen bands are acts I don't really have much interest in going to see anymore on 5/6 (Editors, Biffy, White Lies). Feel like Muse will probably remain top forever.

Actually I saw Tribes like 8 times but they broke up so cba.

Ouch, you'll forever be tarnished with that.  11 times is a tough one to over take.

I can get away with saying I've seen David Pajo perform as many times as I've seen Muse but that's cheating as I've seen him perform as part of 3 different acts (Papa M, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Slint)

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Fuck me it's £80. Piss off Matty B.

I managed to get tix for the Psycho tour but they did go on sale immediately for fan club members so if you found out about it straight away I guess you were at a huge advantage.

Woaaaaah where did you find this out. That's a joke

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

In fairness it's for charity apparently.

Any chance they can limit the choices to the first four albums? Anything from Drones, 2nd Law or The Resistance can get to fuck.

Aye fair I guess. Probably prices me out, though.

I'd take MK Ultra from those albums but fuck everything else.

Just now, Deadendfriends8 said:

Woaaaaah where did you find this out. That's a joke

Someone on the Muse board said it's listed on Ticketmaster at that price. As has been said though it is an intimate gig for charity so I guess it's just to maximise what they can raise.

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

Aye fair I guess. Probably prices me out, though.

I'd take MK Ultra from those albums but fuck everything else.

Someone on the Muse board said it's listed on Ticketmaster at that price. As has been said though it is an intimate gig for charity so I guess it's just to maximise what they can raise.

Yeah I've just seen it on ticketmaster, I mean charity or not, that's fucking stupidly expensive. Putting me off going really.