Sign in to follow this  
Will-2609

Muse

1 hour ago, TomViolence said:

:lol: and there we have it. Tbf it does sound like a good way to resolve the clash issue so it's probably worth doing if you can.

TLSP are playing Ally Pally on the Friday too. Woop woop.

Haha yeah. If I don't do this then it'll still be LCD at Glasto but if I can do this and see all three it'd be pretty good.

49 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Haha yeah. If I don't do this then it'll still be LCD at Glasto but if I can do this and see all three it'd be pretty good.

So after paying to see Muse ten times, they headline your favourite festival and you're gonna miss them for someone you haven't listened to all three albums of yet?

47 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

So after paying to see Muse ten times, they headline your favourite festival and you're gonna miss them for someone you haven't listened to all three albums of yet?

Nah after the 2013 shows I said I wouldn't pay to see them again as all the new material sucks and takes up half the set. Made an exception for the Psycho tour and then saw them for free at Big Weekend and the MEN last month (brother bought me a ticket). Before the MEN gig I was borderline on whether I'd miss them at Glasto and after the gig I decided I'm happy to do so.

8 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Nah after the 2013 shows I said I wouldn't pay to see them again as all the new material sucks and takes up half the set. Made an exception for the Psycho tour and then saw them for free at Big Weekend and the MEN last month (brother bought me a ticket). Before the MEN gig I was borderline on whether I'd miss them at Glasto and after the gig I decided I'm happy to do so.

Lies Will, you know its all lies.

Everyone will be at Foals anyway, with Muse coming up next. No one is going anywhere, no matter what anyone on here may try to post/tell themselves.

I gave up 90 seconds in. That is an absolutely horrendous track. 

Sorry to be a negative nelly here but it's a shit version of Madness.

And Madness was shit.

Absolutely awful. This is the same band who made Stockholm Syndrome? No way. Matt Bellamy is dead and he's been replaced with an impostor. This song is proof. 

Edited by aidenlangan95

Sounds like a shit version of this. To think people on this forum actually think Muse are better than Depeche Mode. They are just a Fisher Price version.

Listened to BHAR for the first time in ages the other day and I managed to pinpoint the exact moment where the rot began. Soldier's Poem, the first time they did the Queen vocal thing.

It all went to shit after that, and quickly too.

17 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Sounds like a shit version of this. To think people on this forum actually think Muse are better than Depeche Mode. They are just a Fisher Price version.

Depeche mode have no good albums only good singles. Muse have 3.5 good albums. Muse win

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

E4310EE5-1EE5-4620-8AFC-B066344DD4F6-28160-00001DCCD4D3D09F.png

They had a golden run from Black Celebration till SOFAD. 4 great albums.

26 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

Depeche mode have no good albums only good singles. Muse have 3.5 good albums. Muse win

You usually talk sense mate. You must be tired or something. Them 2nd order differential equations must have fried your circuitry.

Yeah, it isn't bad but it isn't good either. It's completely pointless.

Have Muse released anything since the Resistance that wasn't hilarious or pointless though?

5 minutes ago, eastynh said:

They had a golden run from Black Celebration till SOFAD. 4 great albums.

You usually talk sense mate. You must be tired or something. Them 2nd order differential equations must have fried your circuitry.

It was office cleaning day, it sucked so thought I'd chat some shite on here to get me through it

11 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

It was office cleaning day, it sucked so thought I'd chat some shite on here to get me through it

I know this is not the thread as there is already a Depeche V Muse thread. Yet Depeche being a singles band is not a claim I had ever heard before. You could argue New Order were a singles band, yet I don't think that is something you could accuse Depeche of being.

This new Muse song sounds very Depeche lite. They have done a few now that ape Depeche. Whats the big one they did that rips off Enjoy The Silence?