Muse

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, evilduck said:

I wouldn't get your hopes up for a set like this at Reading. You might get Showbiz at a push, but the rest will be standard Drones tour fodder.

Agree totally with you. Just looking forward to seeing my local band again.

What a setlist, and the gig itself looked great on the livestream. Glorious alone makes me very jealous.

Decided I needed an indefinite Muse break after Glasto, but regretting not trying for tickets for now. '10 years ago me' would be ashamed. This was the sort of gig I used to dream about seeing.

Edited by Lubic87

9 hours ago, Earthwindandfire2205 said:

Just heard from a very reliable source that Brian Johnson from AC/DC is coming on as a guest tonight at Reading.

Back in Black it is then. Have to suggest this show is a hell of a lot better than the one they put out at Glastonbury last year. Almost as good as the Origin 'in full' festival show in 2011. 

2 minutes ago, reflekting said:

Back in Black it is then. Have to suggest this show is a hell of a lot better than the one they put out at Glastonbury last year. Almost as good as the Origin 'in full' festival show in 2011. 

He says then they go and play Uprising. That song has aged really really badly. 

45 minutes ago, reflekting said:

Much much much better. Gutting really. Even as a big fan, Glastonbury put me off even considering this weekend when normally I'd have been on it straight away.

Just watched take a bow and with the lasers it looked incredible. 

I would venture that the crowd was shit at Glastonbury which could've contributed, but I guess the crowd being able to jump around and not being knackered from walking around in thick mud helps them get up for it too

Edited by efcfanwirral

38 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Was shite when it came out. As a big Muse fan at the time I remember being massively disappointed upon first hearing it.

Aye. That was the moment I knew the best days were probably over.

Watching Reading now on BBC4, and it's going down a lot better with the crowd than Glasto. The band seem like they are enjoying it more too.

2 minutes ago, Lubic87 said:

Watching Reading now on BBC4, and it's going down a lot better with the crowd than Glasto. The band seem like they are enjoying it more too.

Also both setlist and visuals are better 

7 minutes ago, Lubic87 said:

people have been saying they seem to have been on a real high this week since the shepards bush gig. 

I saw them at the Belfast show last week. Going in wasn't overly excited but I'd loved Muse when I was younger, also won the tickets so thought I may as well give em a go as I decided to see Richard Hawley instead at Glasto 2016.

I was absolutely blown away. The setlist was so much more hit filled than I could've anticipated; that run of Hysteria>>Bliss>>Assassin>>2nd Law Interlude>>New Born>>SMB is what dreams are made of.