New Born
Bliss
Hyper Music
Citizen Erased
Sing For Absolution
Butterflies & Hurricanes
Map of the Problematique
Assasin

Would assume that the likes of New Born and Bliss are safe bets, but then you'll also get idiots voting for the likes of Supermassive Black Hole, Uprising etc which they play at every gig anyway. (Un)luckily Muse have shunned a bunch of their hits/best songs live as of late so this can only go relatively well unlike, say, Metallica's 'By Request' shows where they ended up playing almost exactly the same sets as they would have anyway bar one or two additions. 

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

I want to know what you get for your 250 quid. Meet and greet? The opportunity to kick Bellamy in the balls if the play anything from album five onwards?

At the last charity gig they did there, the expensive option was a private area on the first balcony and a free bar.

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

Would defo pay £250 to kick Matt Bellamy in the balls. I slapped him when he walked past me during Undisclosed Desires at Birmingham arena.

Would struggle to stop at a kick in the balls, although if he can sing this high normally then maybe a kick in the balls could take him to higher levels. Somebody do this so we can be sure.

11 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Would struggle to stop at a kick in the balls, although if he can sing this high normally then maybe a kick in the balls could take him to higher levels. Somebody do this so we can be sure.

It's like a very forceful petition for them to play Micro Cuts and Showbiz.

16 minutes ago, zahidf said:

This is why i HATE ticketmaster only gigs. Utterly useless website, no indication it ever went on sale.

Useless

They went on sale around 12-13 minutes past and sold out pretty much instantly. Ticketmaster fucked up the presale link.

Bastards put the prices up from 80 to 88 as well. Scumbags