Muse

Gucci Piggy

8 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Nah after the 2013 shows I said I wouldn't pay to see them again as all the new material sucks and takes up half the set. Made an exception for the Psycho tour and then saw them for free at Big Weekend and the MEN last month (brother bought me a ticket). Before the MEN gig I was borderline on whether I'd miss them at Glasto and after the gig I decided I'm happy to do so.

Lies Will, you know its all lies.

Everyone will be at Foals anyway, with Muse coming up next. No one is going anywhere, no matter what anyone on here may try to post/tell themselves.

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

E4310EE5-1EE5-4620-8AFC-B066344DD4F6-28160-00001DCCD4D3D09F.png

They had a golden run from Black Celebration till SOFAD. 4 great albums.

26 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

Depeche mode have no good albums only good singles. Muse have 3.5 good albums. Muse win

You usually talk sense mate. You must be tired or something. Them 2nd order differential equations must have fried your circuitry.

5 minutes ago, eastynh said:

They had a golden run from Black Celebration till SOFAD. 4 great albums.

You usually talk sense mate. You must be tired or something. Them 2nd order differential equations must have fried your circuitry.

It was office cleaning day, it sucked so thought I'd chat some shite on here to get me through it

11 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

It was office cleaning day, it sucked so thought I'd chat some shite on here to get me through it

I know this is not the thread as there is already a Depeche V Muse thread. Yet Depeche being a singles band is not a claim I had ever heard before. You could argue New Order were a singles band, yet I don't think that is something you could accuse Depeche of being.

This new Muse song sounds very Depeche lite. They have done a few now that ape Depeche. Whats the big one they did that rips off Enjoy The Silence?