ramragon

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, ramragon said:

Id be amazed if comfy numb has an @ account ! His smart phone was a yoghurt pot with a calculator strapped to it the last time i saw him !

The calculator bit blew up last year at the bar at KC when I tried to work out how much my round was going to be. Still got the same phone though :)

1 hour ago, ramragon said:

Almost typically a few i had in my early draft picks i crossed out like the hives. Looking like a pretty crap 2 for me. 

I couldnt believe that i hadnt picked the hives either......id felt sure i had.....itz safe to say im not winning this year....only got 1 right so far

44 minutes ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

reet av had a bit count up and im currently leading on 5 ! 

Dunno if im going, at the moment its highly unlikely i will be there .

So if i win and im not there i donate my winnings to Thurlow who im sure wont be shy in collecting and drinking on my behalf!

Ill give him dierctions to your fence and he can return your kind donation by adding a stream to your yard 

On 09/02/2016 at 10:51 PM, Emandjay said:

Forgot to post my predictions this year but would only of had 2 if I had, The Hives and Everything Everything.

Also had The Last Shadow Puppets and Royal Blood who I think could still turn up in the Calling Out tent.

I think they're both big enough to headline main, particularly TLSP. Surely to big for the calling out tent.

• 2 weeks later...

As usual the apologies for the late reply, considering theres another announcement today i thought id best get my arse in gear ! 

If ive missed a score off anyones then please dont kick off, theres no a-z bands playing list up yet so im just flicking through stages. Just let me know and ill update the list  the letters in brackets after your names are the initials of the bands i scored for people.

5  Thurlows Stooge AKA lochland (ng,cd,ee,m,r)

Sloaney007  (m, c&b,ee,a,b)

4   richall (c&b, b,a,th)

3   craigbrown193 (m,a,was)

RiMo (r, cd,dr)

2   sharkey2007 (th,was)

ramragon (r,m)

zippy70 (r,ee)

t2t (m, tlw)

Nelson123 (m, cd)

Mr grump (m,r)

1.  Bottonrob (m)

Thurlow (tlw)

Comfortablynumb  (cd)

Kevd108 (c&b)

Jamj  (b)

Motown clic (rb)

Edited by ramragon

13 hours ago, ramragon said:

As usual the apologies for the late reply, considering theres another announcement today i thought id best get my arse in gear ! 

If ive missed a score off anyones then please dont kick off, theres no a-z bands playing list up yet so im just flicking through stages. Just let me know and ill update the list  the letters in brackets after your names are the initials of the bands i scored for people.

5  Thurlows Stooge AKA lochland (ng,cd,ee,m,r)

Sloaney007  (m, c&b,ee,a,b)

4   richall (c&b, b,a,th)

3   craigbrown193 (m,a,was)

RiMo (r, cd,dr)

2   sharkey2007 (th,was)

ramragon (r,m)

zippy70 (r,ee)

t2t (m, tlw)

Nelson123 (m, cd)

Mr grump (m,r)

1.  Bottonrob (m)

Thurlow (tlw)

Comfortablynumb  (cd)

Kevd108 (c&b)

Jamj  (b)

Motown clic (rb)

Technically I'm in the lead if it's a draw because I got fri/sat/sun headliners ! 

Thurlow drinks anything alcoholic by the way he will see you at the bar on top of the hill to collect my winnings.

10 minutes ago, bottonrob said:

They have announced on fb that the Calling out Headliners are still to be announced

Good news. I'm rubbish at judging who's too big for where but would the coral headline calling out? 

Hope king Charles is in there,  not as headliner. First saw him in there in 2012 after he got a few mentions on here. Seen him a few times since but not since his new album.

Got nathaniel rateliff on my predictions so hopefully he will be announced. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 16.1.2016 at 0:43 PM, deebeedoobee said:

Muse

Coldplay

Adele

ZZ Top

Girl Band

Bring Me the Horizon

LCD Soundsystem

Tame Impala

Haim

Jeff Lynne's ELO

Jess Glynne

This list does not in any way shape or form highlight my musical likes, in fact there are only 2 of these so far that I would be excited about seeing.

Ha ha I was gonna say, I hope that's not the line up because my friend is trying to make me go, and if that's the line up I'm definitely not going lOL

On 16.1.2016 at 0:43 PM, deebeedoobee said:

• 2 months later...

Fingers crossed they are still holding a few back. Craig Charles hasn't been announced yet for a start and still hoping for someone like king Charles as I see he is touring. Not that it will affect my score :-(

I'm working Thursday this year as changed holiday plans with no Wickerman the week before :-(

Will need to pay my pint to the winner on the Friday.