Line up prediction game 2016........

ramragon

They were miffed when y not released snoop doggs name before they had a chance last year so im guessing it may be someone thats gonna be on both cards who they want to announce first. It may be someone that will come as a surprise to us all a bit like snoop was last year. 

Fingers crossed 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's my 20. Hoping to get better than last year as I was abysmal...

madness

new order

steriophonics

bloc party

chase and status dj set

catfish and the bottlemen

fun lovin criminals

years and years

the coral

everything everything

ash

beardyman

shed seven

blossoms

kodaline

reverand and the makers

foxes

underworld

dreadzone

After last nights leak it wouldnt be fair to include the following bands in your predictions, noel gallagher, charlatans, band of skulls, everything everything, catfish and the bottlemen and blossoms.

So from now until noon on monday please dont put the bands in your guesses as they wont be scoring for you.

8 hours ago, ramragon said:

After last nights leak it wouldnt be fair to include the following bands in your predictions, noel gallagher, charlatans, band of skulls, everything everything, catfish and the bottlemen and blossoms.

So from now until noon on monday please dont put the bands in your guesses as they wont be scoring for you.

is this leak kosher? (s'pose we'll find out for sure in 2 days!) if so are we guessing this is 2/4 main stage headlines, 2/3 calling out headlines and 2/11 sub-headlines? would still leave a lot of headlines to be released, if these are the mains stage headlines with a couple of subs I would be pretty underwhelmed. in all honesty not a single band I would be rushing to see, couple of decents and would want Noel just because he is Noel but otherwise just meh!

I could see the charlatans as the thursday headline act and noel g playing friday or sat depending on which night he plays y not. 

The others wont be main stage headline acts. Could maybes see blossoms, band of skulls and everythin everything headline the calling out tent. 

48 minutes ago, ramragon said:

I could see the charlatans as the thursday headline act and noel g playing friday or sat depending on which night he plays y not. 

The others wont be main stage headline acts. Could maybes see blossoms, band of skulls and everythin everything headline the calling out tent. 

I think they all could be main stage acts and think we could have 3 maybe 4 headliners in there

Everything Everthing and Catfish are both headlining other festivals i think this year

1 Guy Garvey

2 Ricky Warwick

3 Hozier

4 DJ Yoda

5 Madness

6 The 1975

7 Kodaline

8 Bombskare

9 Dreadzone

10 Jeramiah Ferrari

11 Dub Pistols

12 The Lottery Winners

13 Spector

14 Beans on Toast

15 The King Blues

16 Richard Hawley

17 Sonic Boom Six

18 The Mouse Oufit

19 The Proclaimers

20 Stiff Little Fingers

17 hours ago, bottonrob said:

is this leak kosher?

I think it is as whoever looks after their social media has deleted my posts on their Facebook page where I mentioned the names from the Radio X 'leak'...they then went on to block me from making any comment on their Facebook page when I subsequently advised people to listen to the Radio X playback.

They don't seem to like freedom of speech.

On 2/6/2016 at 8:52 AM, ramragon said:

I think all these should be removed from predictions whether submitted or not...it's like the shit pots, riot jazz etc...they're known to be there before the official announcement!

Ducks and runs away....

Well, here's my stab in the dark....

1. Circa Waves
  2. Madness
  3. Big D and the kids table
  4. Sonic Boom 6
  5. The Neville Staple Band
  6. Everly Pregnant Brothers
  7. New Order
  8. Young Fathers
  9. Beans on Toast
  10. Turin Brakes
  11. Keston Cobblers Club
  12. Two Door Cinema Club
  13. Rudimental
  14. King Charles
  15. Jack Garratt
  16. Years and Years
  17. Jack Savoretti
  18. Kodaline
  19. Dreadzone
  20. Fun Lovin Criminals

Probably 2 right lol

On 19/01/2016 at 8:40 PM, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Main :

Rev & The Makers ( Thursday )

Rudimental  Jake Bugg

Jess Glynn

Manics  Editors

Chvrches

John Newman

James Blake

Craig David

Cast

Kula Shaker

Calling Out :

Nathaniel Rateliff and the night sweats

Neville Staple

Paul Heaton and Jackie Abbott

The Coral

Alias Kid

Chai Wallas :

Gentleman`s Dub Club

Woodland :

King Charles

Houseparty :

Showhawk Duo

Dance Tent :

Utah Saints

Nightmares on Wax

Just a couple of tweaks for me then. If NGHFB are booked then would there be money left for Manics, Madness ...or much else ? 

I still have this bad feeling they will go with one of these button pusher DJ guys as a headliner on friday or saturday but hopefully I`m wrong.

Don`t think I will make it down till Friday this year so won`t be surprised if I miss the Charlatans. Need to change my hols after the Wickerman cancellation :(

Excluding those leaked-

Madness

Bad Manners

Pet Shop Boys

Cast

Katy B

Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott

James Blake

Erasure

Years & Years

George Ezra

Craig David

Kodaline

Slaves

Imagine Dragons

2 Door Cinema Club

Maxima Park

Stormzy

Twin Atlantic

Chvrches

Charlie XCX

The Wombats

At least a combination of !!!

Here goes my guess (includes leaked announcements but I've gone for stages and days too):

Thursday Main:

Charlatans, Cast, Reverend & the Makers.

Friday Main:

Madness, The Coral, Tinie Tempah, Years & Years, Katy B, Marmozets, Rhodes.

Saturday Main:

Noel Gallagher HFB, Catfish and Bottlemen, Kula Shaker, Blossoms, Band of Skulls, Jess Glynne

Sunday Main:

Rudimental, Editors, Kodaline, John Newman, Rival Sons, Annemarie, Lancashire Hotpots

Calling Out stage:

Friday - Nathaniel Rateliff, Spector

Saturday - Jack Garratt, Bipolar Sunshine

Sunday - Guy Garvey,  King Blues

Glow tent - Leftfield, Craig David, David Rodigan,  Annie Mac, Wilkinson, DJ Yoda..

Time will tell!! Bold are my 20.

Edited by RiMo