Secret Garden Party 2016

Wow-wys-buzzing

Heading to SGP for my second time. Last went in 2012. Always amazes me that there is no more chat about it on here. It's an amazing festival...it really is beautiful with so much attention to detail. Slightly stressing about searches but we all got booze etc in the last time. Hoping the weather holds up after surviving a very muddy Glasto

Can’t wait for next week! First time at SGP, was recommended it by few people so thought I would check it out. Volunteering doing bar work there. Looks like I’ll be heading solo now so hopefully be pretty chilled atmosphere so will be easy to mingle with people there. Many other people heading solo?

Weathers looking amazing, sunny but cooling down a bit, nothing worse than being hungover in a tent when its 30 degrees. 

Anyone got a link to a site map? One of my mates is camping solo so need to try and make sure hes as close to campervans as possible.

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 10:28 AM, MikeJ86 said:

Pretty sure they dont. You get a book when you go in with a guide of whats on. Some of the dj stages dont have set times at all though, just a list of people that are on that day. 

Thanks! I usually have a rough clashfinder schedule that I work around, but looks like I will just have to roll with it to a certain extent.

22 hours ago, acidliam said:

Weathers looking amazing, sunny but cooling down a bit, nothing worse than being hungover in a tent when its 30 degrees. 

Anyone got a link to a site map? One of my mates is camping solo so need to try and make sure hes as close to campervans as possible.

Read on the site tents are OK BEHIND the vans? If  your friend is solo this should be ok.