Secret Garden Party 2016

Wow-wys-buzzing

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/02/2016 at 4:47 PM, Wow-wys-buzzing said:

Yer should be good. But I've heard it's not really about music from my brother who went last year 

It does seem a lot more about stumbling into bands that actually planning around seeing them. That said, I'll be making sure to see Caribou. 

2 hours ago, HattersBoy said:

What is the main age group at sgp, would the 40 something party animals b out of place?

I was approaching 50 when I went, and my mate may have been 50 (not sure). We had a great time and didn't at all feel like we were peodophiles. Does this help? If you want to get a stack of booze past their very rigorous searches then PM me and I'll tell you how I did it. Better still, just go to Shambala where age doesn't matter and you'll have the time of your life, and you can carry in your own body weight in alcohol. :)

Cheers guys am looking at a new festival as well The Big Kahuna festival near gatwick for august bank holiday. Sounds like an ex 90's ravers sort of thing so shall give it a go. Maybe sgp nxt year as that will 3 for 2016. May as well die partying or at least try. So cant wait for festival season.

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I was approaching 50 when I went, and my mate may have been 50 (not sure). We had a great time and didn't at all feel like we were peodophiles. Does this help? If you want to get a stack of booze past their very rigorous searches then PM me and I'll tell you how I did it. Better still, just go to Shambala where age doesn't matter and you'll have the time of your life, and you can carry in your own body weight in alcohol. :)

Shall take a look at shambala as well tho thx again.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Morning guys, I cannot make this due to work and I'm selling at face value £185.99 including the £10 litter fee and car park permit should anyone be interested. Please email gregsmith737@googlemail.com It's an E Ticket, but happy to meet anyone in London area to collect and pick up.

Cheers,

Greg.

Edited by Gregory Smith

This will be my third time to SGP. It's a really fun relaxed festival vibe, with enough music to keep you going.

Head into the woods later on in the evening, it's great fun!

Really looking forward to it now, having pined for Glastonbury in June.

19 hours ago, KingKolo said:

This will be my third time to SGP. It's a really fun relaxed festival vibe, with enough music to keep you going.

Head into the woods later on in the evening, it's great fun!

Really looking forward to it now, having pined for Glastonbury in June.

Same here, even looking at the mud I was fully missing Glastonbury. Not that I'm tempting fate but weathers looking pretty decent for next week.

15 hours ago, WoodyGooner said:

Do they release set times before the festival? 

Pretty sure they dont. You get a book when you go in with a guide of whats on. Some of the dj stages dont have set times at all though, just a list of people that are on that day.