Chavmeisterdeluxe

2000 Trees

209 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, justanothername said:

2) Very random question and actually got nothing to do with the festival but my journey. How far is the Birmingham Coach station to the train station. To get there before acts (and not pay a ridiculous train fare for some reason, it's fine if I want to get there later and on the way back) I'm planning on taking the Megabus down to Birmingham and getting the train to Cheltenham from there and since I have all my camping gear I wont want to be walking far across Birmingham city centre. Would I be better off getting a cab or something? 

The coach station is about 10 mins from new street however whenever ive used megabus theyve not used the coach station and just have a stop on hill street which is 2/3 mins away 

Is there a camp loner thing going on at 2000 Trees?

On 2017-4-30 at 0:47 PM, Muppetmark said:

The coach station is about 10 mins from new street however whenever ive used megabus theyve not used the coach station and just have a stop on hill street which is 2/3 mins away 

Ah sick. That's great. Thanks man

Also they're announcing final bands and forest sessions today. Soupy to do an Aaron West set is the dream

16 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Ah sick. That's great. Thanks man

Also they're announcing final bands and forest sessions today. Soupy to do an Aaron West set is the dream

Aaron West was highly requested and the way they're hyping this announcement makes me think it's happening.

Aaron West :D !!!!!

Got a lot of big names for it this year. Most of the headliners are doing sets there. Should be packed all weekend I presume then 

Hundred fucking reasons!

DAFUQ 

Just won 2 x 3 day tickets for this!

Yeah my mate did as well! :D

We were gonna go anyway but this is great for both of us. We met at a Wonder Years gig as well so it's gonna be mega cute. So excited for this one!