2000 Trees

Chavmeisterdeluxe

1 hour ago, LiamEP said:

Could the comedy lineup be bigger than normal if they’re announcing it early maybe?

They are describing it as 'very good comedy line up news' as well, and as noted above its usually a bit of an afterthought, so wouldn't take much for it to be bigger.  I'm liking that they are mixing up the announcements a bit this year instead of a succession of 8-10 band announcements.

So I noticed that Resurrection fest and Trees are the same weekend, they share a few bands (one band) already does anyone think there are any other bands who could be at trees that are on the resurrection lineup?

https://www.resurrectionfest.es/lineup/?lang=en

Edited by tbrock
They actually only share one band

13 hours ago, tbrock said:

So I noticed that Resurrection fest and Trees are the same weekend, they share a few bands (one band) already does anyone think there are any other bands who could be at trees that are on the resurrection lineup?

I think the bronx might get added off that lineup but I’m not sure about any others 

16 hours ago, tbrock said:

Out of those I reckon they'd consider The Bronx, Stick To Your Guns, Stray From The Path, Cancer Bats, God is an Astronaut and Rolo Tomassi though I only think Rolo Tomassi and The Bronx are likely. Would love Turnstile but they're an exclusive at Outbreak so they can be ruled out. 

1 hour ago, tbrock said:

They'd probably be the heaviest band to ever play trees, but I'd love to see Thy Art is Murder.

I reckon that's pretty unlikely :lol:

Just now, SOAD said:

20 acts even if it doesn't include third headliner will be good anyway. Hopefully some higher up main bands or lower stage headliners included. Marmozets would be a great addition for me.

i second that. Not reliable at all but i was in their IG live on their album release night and i asked if they are playing 2000 trees and they said they arent. Obviously that could have been a lie or not booked at that point but thats what they said.

Given that clue and the timing of the announcement I'm 99% sure it's Frightened Rabbit and that make me very happy. They were great last week so will be looking forward to seeing them again

Also shame about Marmozets, I thought they were nailed on but I gave up on them when they announced that quite big London show in October. Guess they'd rather do their own thing