Chavmeisterdeluxe

2000 Trees

183 posts in this topic

Chuffed to hear there is another announcement Wednesday. Was a bit disapointed with the amount of bands yesterday tbh.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, justanothername said:

Yep! That's pretty good. Also surprised about Refused headlining the main and Twin Atlantic headlining the 2nd. Would have thought it'd be the other way around personally but I'm not complaining.

Yeah, how are Refused above Twin Atlantic

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Yeah, how are Refused above Twin Atlantic

Read my later posts

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear on reasonably good authority that the next announcement is:

Palm Reader, The Smith Street Band, Max Raptor, Blood Youth, Kagoule, Trash Boat, Beasts, Black Foxxes, Muncie Girls, Tigercub, Bellevue Days, Jim Lockey

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rawaudioinput said:

I hear on reasonably good authority that the next announcement is:

Palm Reader, The Smith Street Band, Max Raptor, Blood Youth, Kagoule, Trash Boat, Beasts, Black Foxxes, Muncie Girls, Tigercub, Bellevue Days, Jim Lockey

If true it's not the most inspiring. However there are a fair few I would want to see from there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black Foxxes are great. I'd imagine most of those will be low 2nd and 3rd stage. Plenty of bigger names to come. Gonna spotify some of these as I always discover some bands due to this festival.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Black Foxxes are great. I'd imagine most of those will be low 2nd and 3rd stage. Plenty of bigger names to come. Gonna spotify some of these as I always discover some bands due to this festival.

Gonna have to check out Black Foxxes. Kagoule are probably the best of the bunch, out of the ones I know, if you haven't listened to them yet.
 

 

Edited by SOAD
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a great first announcement. Refused, WSS, Moose Blood and WSTR are all bands I would love to see. I'd love to be able to go but I'm afraid I'm going to be in Thailand/Vietnam all of July. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

feel the same ..Refused yes please but atm nothing tempting me away from Nos or Bilbao which run the same weekend

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only a few bands announced so far are on Main (Smith street band) and 2nd ( Max Raptor, WSS, Waster) so plenty of big names still to come.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty pleased with Neck Deep and Heck :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Line up is looking really solid. Pleasantly surprised with Neck Deep.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still only about 6 bands on Main announced, hopefully some more gems to come. Definitely going

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, oneoftherest said:

So are the three headliners Neck Deep, Refused and Twin?

No, neck deep are subbing Twin Atlantic I think. I assume The Bronx are headlining Thursday as it looks at the mo but someone could be added above.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

No, neck deep are subbing Twin Atlantic I think. I assume The Bronx are headlining Thursday as it looks at the mo but someone could be added above.

What makes you think that? Neck Deep are in line with the other headliners on the picture but it does seem that Neck Deep aren't quite as big as Twin and Refused

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Gozpot said:

What makes you think that? Neck Deep are in line with the other headliners on the picture but it does seem that Neck Deep aren't quite as big as Twin and Refused

On the website if you click their profile it says they're playing Friday main.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also all acts that are a playing the Thursday have an asterisk next to them on the poster

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

On the website if you click their profile it says they're playing Friday main.

Ahh, i thought it was strange having them as headliners.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 bands tomorrow/tonight when kerrangs online edition is out.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

33 bands tomorrow/tonight when kerrangs online edition is out.

Are you subscribed to Kerrang online? If so feel free to post the acts here when it's up

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Gozpot said:

Are you subscribed to Kerrang online? If so feel free to post the acts here when it's up

I'm not but you can buy just one issue so I shall and will post them when they're up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've actually leaked it themselves on their line up page. Cracking announcement.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.