2000 Trees

Chavmeisterdeluxe

6 minutes ago, Jack w said:

Not really sure of the exact scale or likelyhood of the headliners for this fest but could this happen or na?

rise against

Neck deep

marmozets X Frank Carter and the rattlesnakes

That is the right scale but Frank won't do it since he headlined last year

Stop teasing us Trees and tell us who it is :lol: 

Anyway, I'm not sure who the trio could be but I had a dream the other night that Enter Shikari were one of the headlienrs so there you go

A trio of Descendents, Frank Turner and Neck Deep would be good for me

17 hours ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

My mate reckons they've got Brian Fallon there next year. Not headlining apparently. 

Yeah that sounds right. Reckon he could be a great Axiom headliner/sub and with him doing another set in the Forrest

6 hours ago, justanothername said:

Stop teasing us Trees and tell us who it is :lol: 

Anyway, I'm not sure who the trio could be but I had a dream the other night that Enter Shikari were one of the headlienrs so there you go

A trio of Descendents, Frank Turner and Neck Deep would be good for me

Yeah that sounds right. Reckon he could be a great Axiom headliner/sub and with him doing another set in the Forrest

They were definitely after Shikari last year so they could play.

On 12/27/2017 at 9:32 AM, Pop Punk Sucks said:

I assumed he meant a Gaslight Anthem reunion so couldn't get my head around how that wouldn't headline, didn't realize he had a load of solo stuff out and toured with that. 

Fallon a weird one. Definitely not headline level as a solo artist, but the sort of chap who you might book to top the bill anyway in a couple of years when there's a resurgence of interest in Gaslight Anthem.

Haven't seen him flying alone yet. Saw Gaslight Anthem twice and both times got really middling setlists which left my self-imposed hype train rather deflated. Shame, that.

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:30 AM, DownboundTrain52 said:

Fallon a weird one. Definitely not headline level as a solo artist, but the sort of chap who you might book to top the bill anyway in a couple of years when there's a resurgence of interest in Gaslight Anthem.

Fallon is selling out bigger rooms than Frank Carter was when he was announced. I think Fallon will headline the tent or sub main (if Frank Turner headlines).

The big US band? Looking at festival maths & who else is about -

The Offspring

Bad Religion

Alice in Chains

At The Drive In

(Massive outside bet & probs way too big) Deftones

2 hours ago, theramm said:

Fallon is selling out bigger rooms than Frank Carter was when he was announced. I think Fallon will headline the tent or sub main (if Frank Turner headlines).

Hang fire on that big US band - The Gaslight Anthem have just been announce for The Governors Ball in NYC playing The '59 Sound in full.

Despite Fallon's solo commitments, it seems somewhat unlikely that that'll be a lone performance, surely? 

16 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Hang fire on that big US band - The Gaslight Anthem have just been announce for The Governors Ball in NYC playing The '59 Sound in full.

Despite Fallon's solo commitments, it seems somewhat unlikely that that'll be a lone performance, surely? 

I doubt it but 1 US gig is massively different to planning a full Euro summer run. Fingers crossed though!!

On 01/01/2018 at 6:02 PM, LiamEP said:

I’d think so, but they are saying it’s a massive American band.

edit:never mind just remembered they aren’t American

They're not saying it's massive but it's just their biggest US band to date. Which is interesting as it would suggest that they've have had bigger acts. Maybe we're over estimating the size of this band a bit

2 hours ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Not really. His solo stuff is quite well received and he plays decent sized venues over here. 

2 hours ago, Jericode said:

I would absolutely love it to be Gaslight Anthem, The '59 Sound was superb. Would make sense why they're teasing it so much too.

Maybe but I reckon the trees team is just excited with who they've booked and want to build up hype. Anyway we'll probably find out this month who it is anyway