2000 Trees

Chavmeisterdeluxe

6 minutes ago, jonday81 said:

Not sure it would be neck deep as Download have them as second stage headliners. Do they have an exclusive? Also Frank Turner not announced for any festivals yet in UK and he’s usually at at least one. Who knows!

I don't think they're exclusives and Twin Atlantic did similar in 2016.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Homepage-Band-slide-03-03.jpg

Ho99o9, Black Peaks, Slotface, and Nervus are nice additions. 

18 minutes ago, UndergroundSound said:

This fest shares Shikari, Touché and Boston Manor with trees. It’s two weeks before and Neck Deep are on there, hmmmm. 8187D065-6E24-40EB-823A-7AAC6713EE98.thumb.png.e91f768554e76e926c8c7f8da2c2965a.png

That fest shares more names with Download than Trees at the moment. I wouldn't read too much into it

10 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Homepage-Band-slide-03-03.jpg

Hot damn! Hellions, Ho99o9, Black Peaks, Fangclub, Nervus will all do nicely for me.  Do Moose Blood seem pretty nailed on, havent played since 16, new album, only announced for Ynot two weeks later.

1 hour ago, tbrock said:

Hot damn! Hellions, Ho99o9, Black Peaks, Fangclub, Nervus will all do nicely for me.  Do Moose Blood seem pretty nailed on, havent played since 16, new album, only announced for Ynot two weeks later.

Moose blood seem a propper weird one because I’d think nobody would want to touch them with a barge pole after all the allegations but it doesn’t seem to have stopped them getting booked at some places so I guess it’s just waiting and seeing really. Not so many slots left for academy sized bands left tho is there?

5 hours ago, LiamEP said:

Moose blood seem a propper weird one because I’d think nobody would want to touch them with a barge pole after all the allegations but it doesn’t seem to have stopped them getting booked at some places so I guess it’s just waiting and seeing really. Not so many slots left for academy sized bands left tho is there?

Yeah there's a few. I don't think much of what's announced is on main stage at the mo. Still 2 cave headliners and 2 axiom headliners to come. (Assuming that Creeper and HIFH are headlining)

16 hours ago, LiamEP said:

My gut is that Trees would still book them. Obviously Kerrang have still put them on the front cover, Download booked them last year etc, obviously some would say 2000 Trees are a different sort of festival and not as corporate as the other two, but they did book The King Blues and Itch to do solo stuff at the height of the allegations and stuff against him. 

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 2:40 AM, LiamEP said:

They seem to have survived it by sacking the band member concerned.  They played R&L with the new drummer last year.  They are touring this week so still expect them to be announced in the next one (not that being announced for Trees this week is going to make the slightest difference to their sales for this week's shows of course, but just the way it works).

53 minutes ago, WFD said:

They seem to have survived it by sacking the band member concerned.  They played R&L with the new drummer last year.  They are touring this week so still expect them to be announced in the next one (not that being announced for Trees this week is going to make the slightest difference to their sales for this week's shows of course, but just the way it works).

There's allegations about the singer too. Although I don't think they're necessarily going to destroy the band it's more of just a real dick move than anything else.

49 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

There's allegations about the singer too. Although I don't think they're necessarily going to destroy the band it's more of just a real dick move than anything else.

Ah right, didn't pick up on that.

What do we think about the positions of bands already announced? 

Shikari, ATDI, Creeper and HIFH all headlining their stages.

Do we think Arcane Roots and Basement will be subs on Main? Touche Amore sub on The Cave? Or some other bands to slot in above them? 

Xcerts or Black Peaks headlining The Cave on Thursday maybe?

Edited by Andrinald

8 minutes ago, Andrinald said:

What do we think about the positions of bands already announced? 

Shikari, ATDI, Creeper and HIFH all headlining their stages.

Do we think Arcane Roots and Basement will be subs on Main? Touche Amore sub on The Cave? Or some other bands to slot in above them? 

Xcerts or Black Peaks headlining The Cave on Thursday maybe?

I think we still have all the main stage subs to come. Black Peaks probably headlining the cave or possibly the axiom against whoever Fridays headliner is.