2000 Trees

Chavmeisterdeluxe

On 23/10/2017 at 5:10 PM, Steve1000 said:

Could Marmozets co-headline? Given the bands they had this year they ain't that far off

Saw them last night, not sure this album is really going to give them a push up.  Good gig though but their new material other than habits and Major system error didnt really hold their own against their first album 

• 1 month later...
On 25/11/2017 at 6:18 PM, Hart Attack said:

ZWj9K7N.png

Feel like Neck Deep could headline it. They're playing bigger venues than both of those headliners (Neck Deep sold out a venue 2 times the size of Skunk Anansie on their previous tours) and they're far bigger than any of the other bands on the same line. So while they're not well established as those two I feel like they should headline.

I feel like Neck Deep and Feeder are a good shout to headline, though I'm not certain on Neck Deep as I'll think they'll just play Download instead in a decent slot there