2000 Trees

Chavmeisterdeluxe

Yeah that lineup does very little for me so far. Bands I would watch but none that make me particularly excited. Slaves are an awful headliner as well. On top of that they seem to be playing loads of places again as well which wont exactly help 2000 trees sell well.

14 hours ago, justanothername said:

Yeah, not feeling this one yet. Hope it gets better though.

Also I'm not sure why they had to hold back the announcement to today and not do it on Sunday like they were planning on originally 

Just seen on instagram that somebody dropped out that's why they didn't announce Sunday. 

• 4 weeks later...

Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA.

5 hours ago, theramm said:

Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA. Please not LTA.

I'm expecting LTA because of they are the final headliner then I'm not shocked and pre pared for it and if it it not them then we have a nice surprise (and probably a better band)

Also agreed on LTA being rubbish live. Seen them 3 times and they've been mediocre each time and Mike is a prick so I guess that doesn't help either. I will say that Bretton EP, Far Q and World Record are good. Shame about later stuff which mainly falls flat for me (though they have the occasional song I like after what I said). I would see them at Trees if no one else was on but I'm hoping that isn't the case. Stick The Wonder Years against them and that would be very helpful :P