2000 Trees

Chavmeisterdeluxe

8 hours ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

Be interesting to see what happens here now that Shikari are presumably out of the picture. Not sure what happened with the exclusivity thing. Only thing I can think of is that Reading and Leeds weren't fussed about sharing Shikari with Slam Dunk where there's less emphasis on the headliner and it isn't as close to Reading and Leeds. Often see some bands crossover between Slam Dunk and Reading and Leeds I suppose.

Not really sure who will headline now though. 

What happened is that Shikari are too big for 2000 Trees, it would heavily go against their progress. 

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Gozpot said:

I'd say both Skindred and Feeder are possible as that poster has them however i can only see one of the two alongside a larger headliner. Maybe someone like Brand New, The Offspring, Weezer etc.

There isn't a chance!, it's a 4k capacity festival, they had Refused headline this time and in all fairness you could have forgot they even had their own tour going on not long ago. We are talking Reading sized lockup headliners/6th down at the highest on main stage. They only ask £40 for a day ticket and I don't even think it's that at the start.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, rawaudioinput said:

I imagine they'd be more likely to play ArcTanGent, it's the weekend before R&L so they'll be in Europe at the time

They'd fit at either though

why have i never heard of this festival before? looking at this years lineup it looks ace. ATD-I would fit in well there, yeah

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

why have i never heard of this festival before? looking at this years lineup it looks ace. ATD-I would fit in well there, yeah

Problem is I think it's a 3 day only whereas 2000 Trees does day tickets. I'd do it as a weekend but I wouldn't like enough. Saturday by far the strongest day this year for me.

• 1 month later...