2000 Trees

Chavmeisterdeluxe

• 3 weeks later...

Chuffed with Refused as the headliner and Twin Atlantic is a decent enough second headliner... strangely enough with both bands I love their earlier material but was not overly impresse with the newer album... but they are both still great live so should be fun. Gonna try sort time off work tomorrow then book tickets. Moose Blood and While She Sleeps are both awesome additions. I need to check out WSTR.

31 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Yep! That's pretty good. Also surprised about Refused headlining the main and Twin Atlantic headlining the 2nd. Would have thought it'd be the other way around personally but I'm not complaining.

Oooh when was that confirmed? Assumed they would both be main headliners. Both seem huge for the Cave. Last year we had Kerbdog and Mclusky. Year before was Bronx and Blackout. If true that shows they really are going all out this year.

I was going with the idea both Twin Atlantic and Refused headlining main. While She Sleeps subbing to one of them (or at long shot headlining The Cave). Moose Blood mid main or high Cave. WSTR low main.

Edited by SOAD

18 minutes ago, SOAD said:

Oooh when was that confirmed? Assumed they would both be main headliners. Both seem huge for the Cave. Last year we had Kerbdog and Mclusky. Year before was Bronx and Blackout. If true that shows they really are going all out this year.

I was going with the idea both Twin Atlantic and Refused headlining main. While She Sleeps subbing to one of them (or at long shot headlining The Cave). Moose Blood mid main or high Cave. WSTR low main.

Oh sorry, I just read it wrong :P
I thought Twin were headlining the 2nd, just turns out they're the 2nd headliner on the main. My bad

10 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Oh sorry, I just read it wrong :P
I thought Twin were headlining the 2nd, just turns out they're the 2nd headliner on the main. My bad

Heh tis cool. Would have been awesome if true though haha

BTW who are people hoping for the Thursday lineup? I'd love:

Blood Red Shoes
Future of the Left
Marmozets
Lonely the Brave
Creeper
Johnny Foreigner
Antlered Man

Although I realise Future of the Left probably won't do the Thursday again... so maybe push Blood Red Shoes down and stick Idlewild, Fightstar or Public Service Broadcasting above BRS. Yes I'm asking a bit too much lol

Thursday tend to be the best of the previous year (except the headliner) so apart from Future of the Left and Creeper the rest of bands aren't probably going to be the Thursday (well maybe BRS could headline). But then again We Are The Ocean did the Thursday and they didn't play in 2014

Edited by justanothername

6 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Thursday tend to be the best of the previous year (except the headliner) so apart from Future of the Left and Creeper the rest of bands aren't probably going to be the Thursday (well maybe BRS could headline). But then again We Are The Ocean did the Thursday and they didn't play in 2014

Don't think Subways did 2014 either. I just assumed it was the best of like over the years? Although from last year I'd do something like:

Future of the Left
Pulled Apart By Horses
The Xcerts
Feed The Rhino
Creeper
Allusondrugs
Samoans

That would be pretty awesome also

49 minutes ago, SOAD said:

Don't think Subways did 2014 either. I just assumed it was the best of like over the years? Although from last year I'd do something like:

Future of the Left
Pulled Apart By Horses
The Xcerts
Feed The Rhino
Creeper
Allusondrugs
Samoans

That would be pretty awesome also

Could be best of the years but I do remember reading that the Thursday was the best of the previous somewhere

22 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I think Black Peaks and The Xcerts will play Thursday. Hoping for Lonely the Brave somewhere.

13 bands getting announced Wednesday in Kerrang. 

More? Looking forward to it.

Edited by justanothername